Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False

The person below have cheated on any kind of test (Myself only cheated with my sunday school exams, because which normal person have big test on the bible while not being a catholic. I never did my homeworks, so I would never pass the tests or get into the new grade. If you failed you had to stay behind a year 😒)

@Hermelin You have sunday school exams!?!?!
False, my brain just knows things even if I never learned it for some odd reason.
The person below me *state a fact*

@HJ :) Yup I had exams when I was going to sunday school. Not really fun getting homework and study to exams when you had already a normal school.

That’s just how I grew up at least I was allowed to quit when I was 12. I was 2 years younger compared with the rest of my course mates because I started early. But I hated sunday school. My mom bribed me with junk food (mc donalds) to motivate me. So every sunday you went to church for an hour. Then had at least 2 hours sunday school and later got my junk food. I had to survive 7 years of sunday school and it was not fun.

You can often bribe me with food and sweets to make me do things. Which my friends use to drag me outside the house. My mom have also used the bribing to make me do things for example getting my ear pierced when I was 3. I still remember it somehow. I remember my mom promised also a sundae with chocolate sauce if I quit crying after getting my ears pierced. I got my sundae 😂

The person below me have a good self-esteem

False, I have terrible self esteem, I recently missed three weeks of school because somebody called me a nerd.

The person below me has a cat.

True, I have an adorable cat.

The person below me has been to Hawai'i
I went when I was really little and am currently learning Hawaiian

Truth?! Ohh my gosh, I soooo am 🥰

The person below me has never left their country

False, I’ve only been to 8 different countries so far but that list will become longer when I‘m done with studies and get a job. I love traveling and seeing new cultures and tasting new food even though I’m a picky eater. The list aren’t that long because I’ve visit the same countries a few times.

The list right now is to visit to japan, hiking in norway and do a trip to Croatia. Next year if I can travel it will be Philippines to visit my grand parents and Croatia for holiday ☺

The person below me have been filmed by a tv team

(Myself and my bestfriend got into this awkward situations at a cafe, we was just minding our own buisness and suddenly got tv camera and lights toward us. A person started to interview us because they thought we was tourist visiting sweden. Try interview two social awkaward introverts without asking and letting them prepare before getting cameras and mics. Turned out they was filming a documentary of different countries while visiting spanish exchange students. So it would be aired in spain. Thank god my friend took the spot to talk and answers their questions, my aniexty spicked when it happened 🙄 I truly hope they skipped us and cut us out from the documentary)

Nope but 2 of my family members were on the news when the last big eclipse came (a couple of years ago). It was neat!

The person below me likes the smell of hay! (Is that weird (???) because I do.)

True! Whenever I buy Theo more hay I love how the smell fills the car (so weird, I know!)

The person below me has/had a Great Dane (I want one so bad)

No, it is not weird. I also like the smell of hay grasses, but only the fresh ones i cut myself, for some reason we got a bad patch of bales which are probably a little too old, they don't smell nice and it's already quite brownish but parents don't just want to throw two whole bales out.
@Hermelin i have also been on tv! One time last year in a rescuers' camp we got tv3 set on the camp grounds and our whole group got interviewed. I was SO hoping that my awkward stuttering didn't make the cut, but it did! My sentence was even the headliner of the news video!
(For a little context, Estonia has groups of firefighters who, in certain schools, come and talk about fire safety and firefighters' job etc etc. An extracurricular activity for students. I was also a part of one such group, and from all those groups across the country, about 200 people get to go to rescuers' camp to secure and use the knowledge. As i was 15, of the oldest group, we got to react to mock accidents around the camp, and that's when the tv set suddenly showed up. They asked me what was it like to be a firefighter and i said something like: "it's so hot, as if i were in a sheep's skin. I don't know how actual firefighters handle it, respect to them, but it's really really hot in that suit.")
One other time one of the local radio stations had opened up their range to our county, and they set up a meet and greet sort of thing in late fall. My friend and i also got interviewed there. She's more introverted than i am, but we pulled through!

@Mariam+Theo i was writing when you replied! No, we never had a great dane and i really wouldn't want one, i'm more of a cat person, screw my allergy😅

The person below me has a mischevious rabbit?
Storm has picked up the bad habit of chewing wallpaper from Lümi. Storm chewed at the beginning, dropped it and now annoys me with it again. Both also get sooo high from nibbling and thrashing on my drawing paper, i forgot one of my sheets out on the bed and when i came back maybe two minutes later, my drawing was SO gone, i had to redraw it!

True! Whenever I buy Theo more hay I love how the smell fills the car (so weird, I know!)

The person below me has/had a Great Dane (I want one so bad)

I do! We can't tell if it she is a mix or not since she came from a shelter but she sure looks like one! I'll get some pics if you want.

The person below me likes cinnamon ice cream.

9iqZMHn6DqIoevDdbKzZDehtaICuvopmpXCUdYFLmV7KEeIzAygMXTxyYD-zPvl7TKUxtk3JATsd3UxVoaqBLW-RNKm2F-kodoPj0YcN92c0ZwOwr88OsXe26pTj_QLF-PYLjendicc
KxeGdbGPQ81ZB45LDfmzSVxq7st0nAjN7NfiKDtC7A4DRMQQtspz7923HCl_htSGDI4tNf3uR_QwoQWicDdHhrCpIddxAmeD9ddSlmLra4tIr13tIm6cmy33dB3R7RWkWT-4zw0GFwQ

She's so olddddd XD

Oh you bet i am! Just from my previous replies (if anybody had gotten into tv) you can grasp how awkward it can get! Edit: i'm not sure, never seen a belgian! Edit two: i googled and jeesh, they look sort of skinny/lean and those long long legs! They remind me of kangaroos! Now i think i also like them. I like pretty much any rabbit though.
The person below me is into art/animation.
I've wanted to try animating but i have no idea where to start!

I love art! I want to try my hand at animation but probably won't until I find an art style I like heh.

The person below me likes spinach. Everyone hates on spinach but it's really good- just never eat frozen spinach, that tastes nasty. I also like to eat brussels sprouts, and a ton of other infamous vegetables (broccoli, cilantro, etc)

Latest posts

Back