G.I. Stasis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for sharing that video of Bruce! What a sweet bunny. Just was amazed to see such a big bunny binky. lol

The big long poo shows belly issues still. But at least he's passing his poo. Is Bruce still on the "movement" med? Also Alma suggested keep giving him BeneBac.

The small amount of pellets won't hurt him. Glad he chowed down. But definitely give him as much hay as possible. Glad he loves the Oat Hay! Made me smile when you said he started eating right out of the bag.

K:)

What a big guy. Len always used to say when Benjamin at 14.5 pounds used to do binkies " See I told you pigs could fly". They look so cute doing binkies. Glad that he is eating hay and pellets. Way to go.

aww wow Benjamin is a big bunny! I love the big guys, I think the saying is true because giant rabbits seem like such "gentle giants." Bruce is still on the mobility drugs and i just gave him more benebac now. He is still pooing but his poos are still weird looking. He has a lot more energy, I had him out for a few hours today and did some binkys :) I love him so much, he is such a sweetie.

Latest posts

Back