From the Pen of Poe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No daily Poe today. :) The appearance on Disapproving Rabbits and his webcam time this morning will have to suffice. I'll be sure to take lots of photos on his first trip to Grandma's house tomorrow!

[align=center]The Daily Poe

June 17, 2009

from Grandma and Papaw's House

Poe did not get as much running around time today as usual. He probably would've had more with Daddy at home, but he had people demanding to pet that fuzzy softness of baby bun that he is, so he had to satisfy his public!

My parents have a screened in porch. It was hot today, so I only kept him out for about 20 minutes. I kept putting the water bottle up to his mouth and got his fur a little wet. I know he was hydrated, though!

poejournal
poejournal
Poe004.jpg

Looking at his toys in a new place.

Poe011.jpg

This one is kinda funny. The blue of his litter box seemed to reflect in his eye.

Poe012.jpg

a close up

Poe015.jpg

My aunt's doxie, Madde, looking down from above.

Poe017.jpg

Chinning MY basket!

Poe025.jpg

watched extremely carefully, Madde and Poe meet

Poe030-1.jpg

they touch noses

Poe034.jpg

and Poe decides that chinning the basket is not enough to claim ownership, so he goes into it and pees

(so we take Madde back off the floor so we don't get a repeat performance)

Now a few Madde shots :D

Poe040.jpg

Poe041.jpg

Poe042.jpg

Poe046.jpg

Poe050.jpg

[/align]

Wouldn't a black and red look awesome together? You should get a little black girl to play with Flynn. :) I hope you can bring Zuri with you when you move!

[align=center]The Daily Poe

June 19, 2009

First a photo of Kirby, waiting for his girl to give him a cookie.
Poe072.jpg

Now a slide show of Poe exploring a cardboard box Daddy gave to him.

Some Bunny Binkies:

Poe112.jpg

Poe114-1.jpg

Poe123-1.jpg

Poe124-1.jpg

My Dad cut some tubing apart for Poe and Cinnabunny
Poe131.jpg

Proof that Poe CAN stop and relax for a moment:
Poe129.jpg

In bunny heaven (spoiled brat)

Poe118-1.jpg

Foot lick!

Poe121.jpg

Cute glance

Poe122.jpg

And some Daddy Love

th_Poe142.jpg
th_Poe143.jpg
th_Poe144.jpg

[/align]

Wow Poe is so cute.

I may have to think about getting a black mini rex later on down the road but I still want a dutch mabye I can get lucky and find a bonded pair.

Sorry side tracking. But e is so cute and so spoiled. HHHHHMMMMMMMM mom dad and his boy and girl make sure he is the king of his castle.

Back