From the Pen of Poe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueGiants wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
No way...Poe is a permanent rescue. He appears to need a lot of intensive attention!

He DEMANDS attention! LOL!
LOL isn't THAT the truth! Today, when my son had to get in the pen to put something away, Poe just stood on his hind legs, telescoping and wavering toward him. I told my son that he was waiting for him to sit down in the pen so he could jump on him and give him kisses. As soon as he sat down, Poe jumped on his knee and started licking him. He's such a good boy!!!!

My husband has finally built his computer. This means that I actually get to use my own computer which he has been using for years. The computer has all the new perks. One thing it can do is change the background image of your desktop at intervals of your choosing (I went with every 30 seconds). You choose a folder and it flips through them. Recently, I chose the folder of Christmas 2008 and this photo came up:

Christmas2008543.jpg

This was the year my brother-in-law was able to relax enough at our house to experience Elf. This photo though, really brought home to us how big Elf really was. Here is a photo of Poe next to the same couch. His ears reach the same height, but only because he's on top of a box the size of two cereal boxes!

Poe060.jpg

There are days that I still ache for my big fluffy bunny. I adore Poe...I miss my Elf.

No bunny will ever replace Elf... ever... :( But you can accept Bunny Luv from other "sources" :)

Actually, he discovered he can go under the couch and gnawed right through one of daddy's speaker wires....man of the house is very displeased. He wants him to go back into the pen, but I'm holding my ground. :p

[align=center]Poe the lazy...
Poe197.jpg

Poe...who follows Kirby around...
Poe203.jpg

Poe215.jpg

Poe216.jpg

Poe217-1.jpg

Poe...who discovers he can crawl under the couch and chew on Daddy's wires...

Poe219.jpg

Poe221-1.jpg

Poe222-1.jpg

Poe224-1.jpg

Poe...who circles around and around Kirby...

Poe235-1.jpg

Poe237.jpg

Poe238.jpg

Poe239.jpg

Poe240.jpg

Poe241.jpg

Poe242.jpg

Poe243.jpg

Poe244.jpg

Poe246.jpg

Poe...who jumps on Kirby which makes Kirby get up...

Poe247.jpg

Poe249.jpg

Poe250.jpg

Poe251.jpg

Poe252.jpg

Poe...who loves his girl...

Poe254-1.jpg

Poe255.jpg

Poe261-1.jpg

and....Kirby...who sits so pretty

Poe257-1.jpg

Poe260.jpg

[/align]

Elf Mommy wrote:
[align=center]Poe the lazy...
Poe197.jpg

[/align]
I'd like to re-title that "POE- King of all he surveys!"
He's not lazy... just content with his kingdom!!

Poe217-1.jpg
Poe250.jpg

I'm sorry, but these two pictures really made me laugh :D. Poor Kirby looks like he's pleading with you to 'rescue' him from his little black 'shadow'. Poe is like his little kid brother that won't leave him alone :D. Really, though, it's great how they get along - Poe is totally unafraid of him, and Kirby is so patient.

Nice pictures of Poe with his girl, too :)

Jan

I was thinking the same thing about those two pictures! Hilarious look! He looks about 2 seconds away from going, "... but, MOOOM!" Very cute pictures! Poe is getting so big!

Kirby is very tolerant of Poe. Poe loves to run around and around and around him. Poe flops against him, sniffs his ears, jumps on his back when Kirby is laying down. I always give Kirby lots of pets and loves after he tolerates Poe. He knows he's doing the right thing. :)

So, my daughter brought out her baby carriage today while Poe was out. Poe was VERY interested in that!

cousins001a.jpg

I think he thought the baby was hogging all the space though...

cousins003a.jpg

Then, you KNOW, I had Sebastian flashbacks...so I had to see how Poe would react

cousins043a.jpg

I think he's ready for a ride. hehe

cousins053a.jpg

I sent these to LOL bunnies...we'll see if they want to use any of them.

[align=center]Testing, One, Two, Three

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/mkQA0oiFosA&feature=player_embedded&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
[/align]

Latest posts

Back