For those who've had pregnancies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NetherlandDwarf wrote:
See thats why i envy women like you, maybe this time around will be different and i'll have more of a positive experience. my first one left me traumatized, i think thats why im so freaked out about this & being pregnant etc.. positive thoughts :biggrin2:
I swore up and down that i was having no more after my second son because the labor was horrible, but i unexpectedly got pregnant with my third which went great and then came number four :shock:, which was planned, but i thought i had my mind made up after the second and here i sit with four

Join the club, Fran, I never thought i'd have any and I have five now and menopause is still ages away:p

Ok- So I'm obviously new at this...

I'm 38 weeks right now. Well, you see, the doctors have given me "due dates" anywhere from the 10th to the 20th of this month but we're still operating like it was the 20th (not that big of a difference). Anyhow, I started having some stronger BH about 2 weeks ago and the baby dropped about the same time so I've been waddling like an injured duck since then.

Anyhow, yesterday I started with the looseness when goin to be bathroom and, again, annoyingly stronger BH that have no consistency. Now today I am absolutely exhausted and feel JUST as if it were the day before my regular cycle would start (crampy, backaches, tired, pale...) while yesterday I was FULL of energy and organized my entire house!! Agh...

I guess I'm just hoping the end is nearer than 2 weeks? I haven't slept a full night in over a month and I dread having to get up from bed as I am so stiff and usually can't even feel my legs at first. Then when I do get up my stomach, hips and back hurt so bad I wanna cry on my way to the bathroom.

Anybody thinkit could be soon???

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of calling the doctor because...well... usually the baby is VERY active and today it just seems like he'd rather sleep with only very small movements or strong ones that are much less often...

i wuld definately call your doctor and see if maybe he could check you out... It sounds like what i did when I was in labor with my second child... i ended up waiting to long and had to go to the hospital by ambulance(not fun since i knew the paramedics if you know what i mean) and got to the hospital 20 minutes before my daughter was born...

finger crossed you will have the baby really soon...:)

At this point you are ok to go so realisticly it could be any day now, while reading your post about the pain it was like yesterday to me, i feel so bad for you,lol. As far as loose stool i have heard that right before labor you can get soft stool ,kind of like your bodies way of cleaning you out before the event.

I would defintely call the doc about the movement and maybe they can give you a non stress test for the baby to make sure all is well. At this point the baby does move less as there is not a whole heck of alot of room to move but better to be safe then sorry and call them

I want to put a request in for belly pics i love to see what you all look like, i posted mine when i was and now i want to see!!!!!!!

I agree......I would definately call the doc if the baby is less active. U may need stress test. The baby may be stressed.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
At this point you are ok to go so realisticly it could be any day now, while reading your post about the pain it was like yesterday to me, i feel so bad for you,lol. As far as loose stool i have heard that right before labor you can get soft stool ,kind of like your bodies way of cleaning you out before the event.

i have been having this problem too! i have gotten so worried i have been buying everything with electrolytes in them and just downing it, i was worried i might be catching something.

i am feeling everything you are DyemondRabbitry... My doc appt is tomorrow first thing in the morning. i went grocery shopping this morning and realized i can no longer do this. i about died. i was exhausted hot and sweaty!

I have been guilty of putting things off, i didnt want to have this baby while hubby was away but he's back now thank goodness! I know im close and i just have that feeling the doc is going to keep me tomorrow and admit me.. sigh..

question; when i did my glucose test my results werea bit high i was at 135 and the cut off line is at 140. i have no history in my family dealing with high glucose/diabetes so the doc said well we wont worry about it too much, now i dont understand what excatly causes it to be high. i didnt have this problem with my first pregnancy. recently i have notice eating chocolate/candy is making not feel too well. would that be connected to the whole glucose thing? i admit i have bit of a sweet tooth, but i have not gone over board with (maybe on valentines day) chocolate.i am going to bring it up with doc tomorrow just to talk it over. the other question is my swelling. i know its normal to a degree but pitting, when do i have to be concerned with that?

belly pics.. hummm not sure about that.. lol i have gained over 50 pounds. i guess i tend to gain a lot of weight during pregnancy...

I was woried about the glucose for a while also- my mom and aunt both had gestational diabetes and diabetes in general runs on that side of the family. To tell the truth, I don't know much about it other than you really have to be careful eating too many of the sweets.

As far as swelling, I can no longer wear my wedding bands- and I get horrible looks from the old biddies at the stores.. it's so frustrating.

yeah i can no longer wear mine either... sometimes i get looks too of disaproval.. lol at one point early oni though about buying like costume jewelry to be my temp wedding ring.. but i was like ehh i dont care anymore, im pregnant, im miserable, :p

i was 19 and married when i had my first baby and i look way younger than my age anyway... there was 2 older ladies talking and looked directly at me and said" babies having babies" and i said people should ming their own business because i am older than i look

I was married last year (19)- and yeah, people seem to think I don't look my age. Well, my husband is 5 years older but looks older than that when he has his beard. Lately, he's been keeping his facial hair to "fit in" with the old men at the NZ tables... LOL! What an excuse!

hey have you all lost your ankles,lol, i had bad swelling this time and my ankles dissappeared and i had CANKLES lol. My mom thought it was funny i thought it was uncomfortable,lol.

As far as the gluclose i dont know much about it i know that someone who has no history of diabetes them selves or in the family can have it while pregnant. I am suprised that they didnt have you repeat the test or just put you on the special diet just to be on the safe side

AAHHH!! Cankles with MY feet?! Really, you must understand... my husband calls me "Ski foot"- size 12 shoes that are literally so narrow I look like I'm strangling my feet when I tie my shoes! If I had Cankles that would be absolutely hilarious! Nope, thank goodness they just look fatter than normal to me, more like normal to everybody else.. haha!

Ugh, it's time for a nap!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
hey have you all lost your ankles,lol, i had bad swelling this time and my ankles dissappeared and i had CANKLES lol. My mom thought it was funny i thought it was uncomfortable,lol.

As far as the gluclose i dont know much about it i know that someone who has no history of diabetes them selves or in the family can have it while pregnant. I am suprised that they didnt have you repeat the test or just put you on the special diet just to be on the safe side

yes my ankles like to disappear... :(i even bought diabetic socks/circulatory socks. i love them and they slip off my feet all the time but they still leave rings around my feet as if they are cutting off the circulation even though they are not.. but they are so comfy but a bit on the expensive side...

since they was no history of it (gestational diabetes or reg diabetes) they weren't to worried about it. if it was at 140 or over then i would have to repeat it. other than that they havent said anything else about it. but with the whole chocolate thing i wasnt sure if it was in my head or not and it has been a little while since i had sweets, i bought some ding dongs :biggrin2:and ate them as soon as i got home.. after a little while didn't make me feel so great..:(so im guess it could because of the glucose thing? im not sure how it works. im sure they will check my urine to see if theres sugar spilling out and or more protein...

I've had a couple people tell me that sweets just didn't agree with them later on even though they didn't have diabetes. Well, I guess it could be like me and Mt. Dew- if I drink too much of it, pregnant or not, it will give me a stomach ache and I can NEVER have it while in the car or I get really sick... it could just be that!

I hated the stupid test for g. diabetis... I always had morning sickness the whole 9 months of each of my 3 pregnancies... the last one i had i threw up the orange drink and they made me come back the next day and redo the whole test...

Latest posts

Back