Flemish Fever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without a doubt... :blueribbon:

My favvvorite thing about Flemish Giants isn't their ears, or their feet, or their tail; it's the shape of their eyes - and those long eyelashes.

:happyrabbit:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Without a doubt... :blueribbon:

My favvvorite thing about Flemish Giants isn't their ears, or their feet, or their tail; it's the shape of their eyes - and those long eyelashes.

:happyrabbit:

-Carolyn
I agree with you. MeatHead/Micheal has long black eyelashes also he has some black highlights on his head no where else.

Rupert thanks you for the welcome Pet_Bunny and Laura I gave Rupert a kiss for you!

A big Thanks to Carolyn for putting his picture here!

We have two French Lops named Ivan and Scrappy(father and son),a Mini-Lop named Ollie that I am keeping for my daughter until she has things situated for her and then there is Sir Rupert the Flemish Giant. He is 7 months old and thinks he runs the house! All are very spoiled and much loved.

I just love this Forum and reading all the posts. Especially love to see every ones bunny pictures. They are all adorable!

How old is Rupert, dyky71?

Do you know how much The Beast weighs?

-Carolyn

Hey to you too Jenniblu!

Thanks, and I will give Rupert that nose rub from you:D

dyky71 wrote:
He is 7 months and weighs 13 and 1/2 LBs

:shock2:

He's a :muscleman:

I love you, Rupert!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Just going to quietly slip in Odin...
odin9.jpg

odin024.jpg

Hi, I'd like you all to meet Cosmo.He's a 9 week old Flemish Giant and he weighs just over 6lbs. He is one of8 from our Lilly and Jeb, born in September. He is very, very sweet, loves to be petted and snuggled and gives lots of bunny kisses. I'm hoping he grows up to be our first white Grand Champion. (Not too much to put on his little shoulders at such a young age!)

Cosmo9weeks.jpg

Shuu, Odin is beautiful and I LOVE that name!

BlueGiant, your Cosmo is a gorgeous baby! I hope he does well for you.

I could just fill my house with Flemish! They are soo special!

Psst,

Hey BlueGiants,

How much for Cosmo?

No contest on weights and ages! Just love hearing about how all of our babies are progressing.

BlueGiants...I'm waiting for an answer.

:waiting:

-Carolyn

Well, Shuu...

It's about Time you entered in Odin!

Afterall, he is one of The Best Looking Flemish I've ever seen.

I haven't seen enough of Odin, Cosmo, or Rupert.

More Pictures - Please! :waiting:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Psst,

Hey BlueGiants,

How much for Cosmo?

No contest on weights and ages! Just love hearing about how all of our babies are progressing.

BlueGiants...I'm waiting for an answer.

:waiting:

-Carolyn

No,no,no! He's not "available"!LOL! Not for anything... (not a contest, I'm just so proud of him, forgive me...) He is so very sweet! He's got me wrapped around his little paw! When he wantssomething, he gets it! If I don't, he runs laps, knocking over his toys and bowls, making an awful racket!He knows me, I'll do anything to keep peace!

WHOLY Rabbit BlueGiants I remember when he was just a tiny baby now he is nearly all grown up !!!!!what a handsome Dude he is getting to be !!!!!

& lt; adds Cosmo to the top of the napping list !)

Cosmo9weeks.jpg

Back