Flemish Fever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need your advice.

It's Halloween :witch:

I've run out of candy and I could get more Trick-or-Treaters.

I'm thinkin - :ponder:

I take some Heinze Ketchup and some red food coloring and squirt it allover my neck and shirt. When the kids knock on the door, I scoop up Cali, hold her, and go running out the door screaming, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" fall down, and then let her jump off of me and go towards the kids - cause she loves Everyone!

What do ya think? Is that good? Moralistically correct - and all?

-Carolyn

OH!

Don't worry. Cali likes tomatoes and would probably lick the ketchup off of me, so no harm done.

:)

I love the plan...sick and twisted as it is...

Only flaw I can see if possibly scarring for life future bunny parents....that would be bad for the bunnies....

You are too funny, Carolyn. For sure the kiddies will remember you.

It's been a quiet night for us.:ponder: We only got about 50 kids. So much candy left over. :p

Down the street, our in-laws got 160kids.:shock: They had to shut off their lights because they ran out of treats.

Rainbows! :D

Poor Cali. Come stay with Momma Ras. Here you will beloved and appreciated. Not treated as a weapon of destruction to frighten young children! :(

yup you got that right. My favorite thing about Picksburgh is when you through the fort pitt tunnel from north pa and you see the the picksburgh dahntahn coming out of the tunnel. Now mind the spelling it is the pgh saying in real life. I still say every pgh word now too growing up. You will never change that. lol If I can find the link to all of the pgh sayings I will post it for all of you guys.

LuvaBun wrote:
heheh, I love it! Or, you could cover bunny poop in chocolate and give them as treats

Jan

Great idea for Valentine's Day, Jan!! Thank you!:hug:

-Carolyn

Found this beautiful baby at Petfinder.com:

SandyFlem.jpg

I WANT!!!

Laura

I know. I can only look about once a month because I get so depressed. I also found a beautiful papered Blue Tort Holland Lop, but of course, he'd been neutered.

I just found out someone is starting arescue/fostering program in my city, so I'm going to get involved with that.As heartbreaking as it may be, maybe I can help.

Laura

Latest posts

Back