Flemish Fever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**Checks this thread and adds to bunnynapping list**

Hmm...Rupert, Cosmo, and Odin look so handsome. Wonder if Vash would want some more little brothers? :cool:

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Well Gypsy you really need just one big manson for all of them bunnies you have to nap soon.:p
:embarrassed:They already haveOne SPM, completewith Heat and Air conditioner lol. nopeno Bunny Nappedwould everbe Spoiled, or pampered. I just couldntbrign my self to coddle rabbitslike that,!:rofl:

gypsy wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Well Gypsy you really need just one big manson for all of them bunnies you have to nap soon. :p
:embarrassed:They already have One SPM, completewith Heat and Air conditioner lol. nopeno Bunny Nappedwould everbe Spoiled , or pampered . I just couldntbrign my self to coddle rabbitslike that ,!:rofl:
lol then maybe I should come up there as well and I'll bring MeatHead and other bunnies on our napping list in my close by location including Linus aka Zatch.

"popcorn bunny" :inlove: That's really cute, Jenniblu. :highfive: Little One does look like a popcorn bunny!

That's sweet, truly.

Very clever and observant.

:blueribbon:

Dear Flemish Family,

Do your Beasts slink away from you when you go to pet them?

Cali will literally drag her back legs and pull her body with her front legs in order to avoid getting pet.

It's a game to her. She hops up next to me. I feel this fur snuggling right into my side. I reach down to pet her, and the dragging of her body begins. Honestly, I'm amazed at how flat she can make herself.

Other times, she just Loves to be mushed on. She loves having her face massaged.

-Carolyn

Jenniblu wrote:
Heheh, that's if you cancatch the little "popcorn bunny." Plus, Vash is all attached to him and would miss him terribly. ;)

Really? I knew they had seen each other and stuff - through the cage bars...but does Vash really seem to LIKE him? That is SOOOO cool.

I'm so glad Sir Popcorn Bunny made it to such a good home.....

Peg

Well fellow Flemish lovers, I have finally found a downside to having Flemish....they break things, like......me!!!!

Last night, Delilah decided she'd had enough of her cage. She escaped in the middle of the night (about like now) and went running through the upstairs. Needless to say, the dogs felt the need to join in and so began a game of chase. This game became very loud and woke me up. I lept from bed to save my baby. I closed the dogs out of the room and the adrenalin went away and good Lord, I was in pain. Somehow, I managed to break my toe! All this and then Delilah was so mad at me,she'd wedged herself behind Sampson's cage and could not get out. So here I am in excruciating pain (it's amazing how much a little toe can hurt), trying my darnedest to move Sampson's cage. It took me nearly 1 hr to move his cage and then catch that crazy woman.

Here it is 24 hours later, I never slept again last night, I went to work for 10 hrs yesterday and then had a 3 hour CPR class. So now, I have angry bunnies because they did not get the love they felt they deserved when I got home and needed food and sleep. I've slept a total of 3 hours since and am waiting for more pain killers to kick in so hopefully I can get a few more before work.

It'sa good thing I love that rabbit.

Jen

P.S. Sampson is going to school with me on Friday! He's gonna see all the kids. This is zoo week and we are learning about animals, so he's going to represent. LOL

Oh no sounds like you got some mischevious buns.Tell you what Jen Delilah and MeatHead are just a like. They both go to find their way out and cause trouble. MeatHead has already scratched our antique night stand and dresser. Ugh.

I am sorry that you broke that toe and I know what it is like. I have broken 6 of my toes.

Jen, I hope that toe heals quickly.

This is Rupert's mother: Big Mama. What a Gorgeous Beast! Dyky71 had the breeder send her this picture.

Everyone has seen Pictures of My Theressa but I thought I would post up the others as well, Only thing is you will have to wait on Pictures of Samantha, she is setting up to Kindle either today or tonightand I dont want to disturb her.

First off is Theressa :

IM000948.jpg

IM000944.jpg

IM000945.jpg

and then there is baby No Name ( as Yet ) :

IM000946.jpg

one of these days I will get around to naming this little Dude .

:shock2:

:faint:

They're Gorgeous, Gypsy!!

-Carolyn

Carolyn, The white is a doe.
She is the mother of the babies I sent you pictures of.
I am sorry I wasn't clear enough about who the white one was.
Rupert's dad is light grey

dyky71 wrote:

Carolyn, The white is a doe.
She is the mother of the babies I sent you pictures of.
I am sorry I wasn't clear enough about who the white one was.
Rupert's dad is light grey

My misunderstanding, not yours. Sorry!

-Carolyn :)

Jenniblu, if you bunnynap Rupert be prepared for poos all over the floor!
My dogs think he is a Pez candy dispenser! LOL!!:shock:

The Little Grey is definately a boybunny , so far nothing seems to fit himexcept Mooshy , he does love to snuggle and hide insomeones coat or shirt lol.Once heis in therethats its he is yours for ever , unlessyou can get a crowbar to pry him out . I thinkI am going to go with theUniversal name of " Babe " yep that works !

New Flemish Owner on the Board! :bunnydance:

Sending out a welcome to Gentle Giants. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back