Ferret and rabbits in same household?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, ha. Yes, the other 2 are very cute too. They were a close 2nd choice.

I would have liked to see Tinsel, from the one pairing, matched with the boy (Biscuit) from the other pairing.

Well, our ratties finally arrived! (actually we've had them for 2 weeks now)
I thought I'd go ahead and post some pics as promised.

My son named the girls Skittles (standard ear) and Yogurt (dumbo). We've noticed that Skittles sometimes appears to have blue eyes. One of the photos (with her leaning out the cage) shows it.

IMAG0364.jpg

100_9248.jpg

100_9250.jpg

100_9274.jpg

100_9256.jpg

Oh goodness, they are SO cute! I love their color!

Is your son enjoying them as pets? I bet they're really fun to have. How are they liking their awesome cage?

Oh goodness, they are SO cute! I love their color!

Is your son enjoying them as pets? I bet they're really fun to have. How are they liking their awesome cage?

Oh congratulations on the new pets! Are they friendly?

Thank you. I really had no interest in rats before we started learning about them. Now they've really grown on me.

They do love their cage and explore all over. They are really friendly, though Yogurt is more shy. The photo of them on my son's shoulder is on their very first day.

I have to credit the breeder for the wonderful job she (and her daughters) did with handling and socializing them.

Latest posts

Back