Farmville

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Yes there is a reason why there are more rabbits on my farm than anything else lol!

And Donna I'll add you!

oh CAfe' world is my new addiction

Bec sent you a pig.

I can't get into Cafeworld my mum and sister both have it but I'm not going to bother!

And thanks for the pig ALi :D

So, I stopped playing FarmTown because the animals had no use, other than decoration. Are the animals useful yet? Might go back to it if/when the animals become useful.
For now, it's FarmVille for me. (I like the graphics better in FarmVille, too.)

Hey I play this and I need lots of neighbours, so please come and be my neighbours. Actually I'm on Farmtown which I think is different.

Now the million dollar question is How do you guys become my neighbour?

I'm so not computer literate. :)

Susan :)

Susan, in order to be farm neighbors, you have to be Friends with them first.
Then, in Farm Town, there is a bar at the top of the viewing area that says "Send Gifts Play My Neighbors Invite" etc. Click on My Neighbors, and it will show you all your Facebook friends who have farms. It will say who is and isn't your Neighbor. Click on "Add ___ As Neighbor." This will send them a notification that they will have to accept, then you will be neighbors with them.

Also check your Notifications (on the top right of your Facebook page). If someone adds you, you'll get a notification and you'll have to accept it before you become neighbors with them.

This is pretty much the same process for Farm Ville.

Although I don't play my Farm Town farm much, I do still have it. If someone needs neighbors in order to level up, or to get experience points, feel free to add me. :)

I play, I play most animal games on there, plants, fish, animals, ect. Farmville is one of the many ones I play but lately it has been very annoying, keeps going out of Sync and it makes me want to chuck the computer at the wall after the third time while I am doing crops.

I am Samantha Lykins on facebook, add me my bunny friends :D

bunnybunbunb wrote:
I play, I play most animal games on there, plants, fish, animals, ect. Farmville is one of the many ones I play but lately it has been very annoying, keeps going out of Sync and it makes me want to chuck the computer at the wall after the third time while I am doing crops.

I added you!
I was having the sync problem a week or so ago, very frustrating.

bunnybunbunb wrote:

I added you. I don't play much but I do a farm

Ali! Didn't know you were on! Hubby does FarmTown!( I have one but don't go to much, hubby is addicted and farms like a farmer, lol!)

I should add you (on FB)and you add him as Neighbor! Cool?:D

Me and my mum have a farmville battle going on :p We're so close to each other I was winning yesterday but today mum is!

I am detirmened to beat her hehe!
Samantha I added you :)

Latest posts

Back