Farmville

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I was confused! I had FarmTown, but I just started Farmville. Added some people here as friends and will add neighbors.

Add me, too! I'm Beth Chow.

thanks for the request Beth, was just looking at your pics of your cute buns,lol

Yay I have 11 neighbour now, enough to get a 'family farm', I just need to save 25,000 coins! I'm on £5k at the mo. Hopefully by tomorrow morning the majority of my crops will be done though so I can get a good amount of cash.

I just started playing this, feel free to add me, Michelle Cusick.

Lord I am now playing Farmville, Farmtown, and Lil Farm Life. :twitch:

Now.... Farmland. :biggrin2:

OakRidgeRabbits wrote:
FarmTOWN is so much better! lol
It is my fave. Though the latest one you can steal your friends harvest.

I've just started playing Farmville and I have no idea what I'm doing!!!!

I think i just asked Fran to be my neighbour but I don't know lol!!

I just bought a tractor!!!

Except I spent ALL my money on it, and I don't have any crops! I have about 5 raspberry plants growing and only 4 coins! So I can't plant any more decent crops, I'm going to have to work my way up to some decent money in the bank, I usually replant as soon as I harvest because I nearly always have enough cash, but I don't have anything left!

^^ Fran help! LOL What am I supposed to be doing in this game?

What you need to do is plough the land using the plough tool, then click the market button and choose a seed to plant in that patch. It will tell you on the screen how long it will take to grow, so come back after however many hours later and your crops will be done, harvest them and you get money and can plant even more crops!

You can also buy animals and plan trees which you can harvest in the same way.

If you click on the 'Neighbours' tab at the top of the screen you can see who your neighbours are, or ask people to be your neighbour. You can also send gifts to your neighbours.

Now I've started playing Farmville, I like it a lot better than Farm Town. I like that you can sell eggs and wool and such from the animals.

Woo I'm on level 4! This is quite fun! Fran your farm is amazing!! I went and did some weeding for you lol!!
I've run out of money though!!! Woops!

Latest posts

Back