Farmville

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
Does anyone else play this? I'm so addicted! Its so much fun!

If anyone else plays it (or wants to, its really cute!) then add me Francesca Haselden and add me as a neighbour or something!

i play it too lol. though it is getting kind of monotinous now.

I play. Am currently accepting gifts. ;)

Nope already wasting my life playing Harvest Moon games (What inspired Farmville)

Ooh Ali I have you on Facebook anyway. I've run out of gifts for today but I'll give you some, and will you be my neighbour? I have 4 already. I'll have to send you a request tomorrow as well as I've run out for today...

Its so addictive, I love games like this! I had lots of different things all over the place so now I've started planting certain things in certain areas, say 9 of each in a little square. I also have about 4 trees, 2 cows, a goat, a chicken and a rabbit :)

I've seen loads of people playing it like people losing their cows and stuff??

LOL

What do you have to do?

I will send you one in a little bit. :)

Becca wrote:
I've seen loads of people playing it like people losing their cows and stuff??

LOL

What do you have to do?

Its like a little game where you plow the fields and plant stuff and it takes time to grow, and then you harvest it and get coins. Its realtime though so it actually takes like a day for your crops to grow, but you can get animals and get milk from them and stuff and you can send free gifts to your friends, and you can be neighbours with other people and visit their farms and stuff. Sometimes if you get a ribbon or something you have the option to post it to your profile where other people can collect coins from it or sometimes it will post that you found a lost animal, and someone else can collect it and put it on their farm. I requested you to be my neighbour!

I play that, too. Am open to having more neighbors, I will send some requests.

I used to play farmtown but got annoyed you had to plow each square of field individually and there were a few bugs still in the game.

In farmville do you have to click each square to plow? Can you click and drag to do large areas or are the fields bigger?

degrassi wrote:
I used to play farmtown but got annoyed you had to plow each square of field individually and there were a few bugs still in the game.

In farmville do you have to click each square to plow? Can you click and drag to do large areas or are the fields bigger?

In farmtown you can now plow up to four at a time. You can also keep clicking you don't have to wait till it is done. You can also hire people to plow.

In Farmville you do have to click each individual square but you can queue them up, so click like ten at a time and then your little person will go and do them all. Doesn't take that long.

pinksalamander wrote:
In Farmville you do have to click each individual square but you can queue them up, so click like ten at a time and then your little person will go and do them all. Doesn't take that long.
I play but i'm not very active on wither one. For Farmville forget about clicking 10 I click them all and then click the trees then the animals. My farm doesn't have enough space for all my animals.

I have TONS of animals. I try to send gifts every day. Lately I've been sending Bunnies :) I notice a lot of RO folks not have enough bunnies.

ETA: I would add you as a neighbor but Farmville says I've used all my request up for the day. Even tho the day has just started and I havn't looked at that part in a couple of days.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I have TONS of animals. I try to send gifts every day. Lately I've been sending Bunnies :) I notice a lot of RO folks not have enough bunnies.
That would be me. My bunny army is growing though. I was so excited when I got to harvest the angora bunnies.

People can add me. My name is Kate Mackinnon and my profile pic is a big, fluffy white bunny aka Sean.

Hmm, thanks for all the little signposts... I am going to build stuff there! I'm saving up for a barn :)

Just planted a ton of strawberries so I can harvest them this evening and then plant loads of stuff to grow overnight.

he he he he Am i the only one that sends you gifts Lauren,lol

I am on Farmville and Farmtown. You can add me, Amy Shears

Latest posts

Back