Ernestine's Not Feeling Well....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this wonderful news update,Buck. You don't know how relieved I am that my sweet preciousErnestine is doing so much better.

Sherman and I will continue to send prayers and positive thoughts her way.

Buck,
I feel so bad that you hae had such a time with your bun. I just gotback home and I'm trying to read all the new post and just found outyour bun has had a bad time lately.I'm so glad to read she's doingbetter.

Buck Jones wrote:
Good appetite today. Totally normal, so no medswere administered. Still no binkies, nor wiggle waggledances. Spent an hour "napping" with me on the bed thisevening.

Buck
She's enjoying her snuggles too much to binky! :) Honestly,Bo goes through stages where he just wants to be petted and snuggledwith.

You're turning her into a lap bunny :)

I'm so happy she's doing better! She's been in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.

Oh Buck, this is awesome news. I am soexcited. I know you want binkies and wiggle waggles dances. I'm sureshe will be a little dancing foofoo before you know it. Godhas definitely had a hand in bringing her so far so fast. I willcontinue to keep her and you in my prayers. I am really justestatic.Enjoy your snuggles and kisses. Sneak her a kiss from me.

Tina

Geez, I need to watch Bo closely. Heshakes his ears alot but I don't usually worry cause it's more of ahalf-binky sorta thing.... No crusties or flakes so maybe that's all itis.

Yep, I'd go with the natural/mild remedy as well with her,buck. I imagine you are a little skittish to use anythingwith a sensitive bunners :(

Thrilled tonight for when we came in from dinnershe was up on the sofa...good thing! Then, when I came backout to the sitting room she did a wiggle-waggle dance and a halfbinky! We're pretty close to normal right now.

She's not using her water bottle since we had given her a water bowl todrink from. Removed bowl today and waiting for her startusing the bottle again. Missus is concerned aboutthat. I am not because I'm fairly certain she willcome around to that again.

Good night here in NJ tonight.

Buck

Yah! Good job Buck! I knew that if ever your bunwas sick, she'd get better within your amazing care. You're so caringand are a beautiful person Buck. I'm glad that Ernestine's so muchbetter, keep us updated! Prayer's are still going your way!

Ellie

P.S. so glad to hear that she's attempting a binky, you must've felt so happy when you saw her do one!

Oh Buck,I am crying as I writethis so please look over any mistakes. I am Cloud 9, estatic for you. Ibelieved with all my heart that she would be ok. But there was a tinypart that was a bit worried. Not any more. Ernestine is goingto be just fine.

I am really looking forward to July when I can finally hug youand Ernestine. My mom always said that when you do good things goodthings will find you later. Sort of a what goes around comes around.You are always doing so much good for everyone here and their rabbits.It's awesome to see God gave you the good back.

Tina

I'm so very happyto hear that your patience and great nursing skills have paid off!Ernestine is indeed in the best of hands! I'm glad the two of you haveeach other. :)

Raspberry

Oh, I'm so happy to read that Ernestine isrestored back to good health!!!...

Kudos to you and the Missus, Buck, for doing such an excellent job of nursing her back to health.

BunnyMommy wrote:

Kudos to you and the Missus, Buck, for doing such an excellent job of nursing her back to health.

hear hear!!! 3 cheers for Buck and the Mrs. and Ernestine!

hip hip hooray!

hip hip hooray!

hip hip hooray!

Latest posts

Back