Ernestine's Not Feeling Well....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Buck, I am so happy for you. Bless herheart. She's reassuring Dad that she loves you and knows you are doingeverything in your power to help her. I cried with joy when I readthat. I can't wait for Jeremy to get home so I can show him. Ican'twait for the next update.:D

Tina

It couldn't be clearer than that, Buck.

It's officially Love that she feels for you.

You finally broke through that barrier with her. It just goes to show you what prayers and a tender loving heart does.

It's obvious that the two of you are taking care, and mostappreciative, of each other. If you haven't forgiven yourself, you knowfor sure that Ernestine has forgiven you and loves you dearly.

Prayers continue, and as has been stated, you are deeply loved and respected.

Maybe this had to happen in order to bring her personality around.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

She was in bed and giving kisses this morning,but not for as long, as she got impatient and "antsy," which I think isa good sign. Appetite is still not right and have seen nobinkies, nor wiggle-waggle dances. No circling or anything"active." Got up on couch yesterday, but was unable to getdown by herself.

She's not a good patient when it comes to taking her "medicine," due toextreme mouth sensitivity and struggles whenever one tries toinsert most anything in her mouth. Will also hold things inher mouth without swallowing until you put her down, then she willswallow. That drags out the process considerably.

So, I guess it is safe to say there is guarded progress. I think it'll be a while before I see a binky again.

Thank you for your concern.

Buck

Sounds like she's holding her own.

I get more worried when they don't resist things thatthey normally would.

We won't be comfortable until she's completely in the clear, you know.

Continued prayers and good thoughts.

~Jim

Morekisses???

EXCELLENT!!!

Got through another day and is seemed to be reacting more like herself.

Oh Buck I can't help but feel this isGreat News. More bunny kisses. Baby girl definitely loves her daddy.How very sweet and touching.

I love that she has enough spunk to struggle at medicine time. Way to go Ernestine.

I know that in your competent and loving hands, Ernesetine willbe just fine one day soon. I would just like to ask that you take careof yourself also. In all the turmoil and stress it's so easy tooverlook your needs. Take the time to take care of yourself toook.

We love you and will keep you all in our prayers.

Tina & Jeremy

Buck!

I don't know how I could have missed this post! I had no idea what wasgoing on, I'm in shock. I'm so grateful to hear that she's starting toreturn to her regular self. I hope she keeps it up.

Take care,

Megan

More appetite today and a bit more energetic...light at the end of the tunnel????

Spent two hours in bed with me this morning with kisses before shebecame antsy. Figured she would be at her chilliest around4-5 A.M. in the morning, so that's when I bring her in with me. Sixwould be a normal time for buns to arise around here this time of year,I suspect. That's when she get antsy.

Buck

GreatNews Buck!Words can't describe how happy I am for you. Way togo Ernestine. Every little milestone does this old heart good. I lookforward to reading every little improvement. Still a long road aheadbut look how far you are from where you came from. Incredible.

Tina

I was just thinking about that! Bo hasgotten in such a habit of seeing me get up, he gets "breakfast" then, Ishower and open his cage (he's sitting there waiting by this point) andoff he goes for an hour of play while the kids and I prepare forschool.

It took him a couple of weeks to learn that weekends we don't do that as early! lol.

Late in the evening, he sits and waits for me. If I am lateat all with his night playtime and then salad, he's been grabbing thecage and pulling at it! :X

Early in the evening or late afternoon is "mommy holds and pets me while I purr time"

This has only been our "schedule" for about 1 mo or so. Heknows exactly what time is what...... I have broken in on "naptime" andnearly got bitten. LOL ....

Latest posts

Back