Ernestine's Not Feeling Well....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to hear Ernestine's feeling a little better.

Please keep us updated when you can, and we're thinking of you all.

my thoughts are with you,

Lyndsy:)

You were very much on my mind last nightas I tried to sleep. I am praying for you and Ernestine. I truly hopeand pray that she has a full and complete recovery. I've learned alot Ijust wish it didn't have to be this way. Thoughts and prayers for you,Mrs. and Ernestine. We're here for you.
Tina

pamnock wrote:
Itis scary, but not unusual to have this happen in rareinstances. There was a case a few years ago when a ladytreated her rexherd with Amprolium and most of them startedto go blind within 3 days of treatment. I've never heard of acase of Amprolium causing blindness in rabbits, but it is known tocause blindness in goats.

Also a number of cases where Carbaryl, a common ingredient in fleapowders, has caused serious neurological reactions in animals.

Unfortunately, these reactions are not as simple to treat as allergicreactions (where antihistamines can be used). The toxin mustbe removed from the system.

Pam

You Rock, Pam, with all of your information.

So Buck,

How's our March Calendar Girl a/k/a Easter Bunny doing??

-Carolyn

She eats dribs and drabs and is still kind oflethargic. Not her usual self. Is pooping andpeeing, but I still am concerned about brain damage. This maytake a while.

Thank you for the concern. Any and all prayers are appreciated.

Buck

I have full confidence that your baby girl is going to pull out of this without any permanent effects.

Prayers will continue for you, The Missus, Ernestine, and all the bunnies in your family.

-Carolyn

I have faith that Ernestine wil pullthrough this. You and Ernestine have really been in ourthoughts and prayers. We will continue to keep you,Mrs. BUck andErestine in our prayers.We love you and are here foryou.

Tina & Jeremy

Check out the cross on her ear.

It's a natural marking for her.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back