Emergency help needed ONTARIO TRANSPORT, TEMP FOSTER, ADOPTIONS, ANYTHING

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW I am so glad you have them now and that they are safe Susan, I was so worried they were going to be overlooked or something at the shelter.

AND I strongly reccomend anyone wanting to help to contact Rabbit Rescue as posted above to offer their services, fostering, transporting, etc.

Im so happy they are safe with you Susan! Are they in your garage or basement or something?

Susan. be sure to tell Chris we all love him for being such a great guy and helping out in all this. You two are really special people.

I hope you can get some pictures- you are going to be a busy girl! When will youguys be meeting up to get them to Donna?

The pictures are loading now. They are in our Basement at least its warm down there, it's bloody cold out today.

I was very impressed with the guy from the SPCA (and he was really cute to). He gave me the one huge carrier (would have given me the second but it wouldn't fit in Chris car). He did say that their were some real sick bunnies that had to be PTS. He was so grateful that we took these bunnies in. He said if their was ever anything we needed just give him a call. I will definitely keep his cell number.

Going to check on pictures and Bunnies.

Susan:)

Sending hugs as I watch this. Are you set for toys and stuff? Just feel a desire to kiss every kiddo and mom you took in. You've got angel wings,

Yes, Susan and Chris are angels for helping with these buns. And so is Kevin for saying we could handle two families instead of just one! I am so glad this is working out and that they are safe with Susan. Now we just have to organize getting them here, and not worry about them not being safe.

Oh my gosh they are so beautiful!

Do the mommas let you pet the babies Susan?

Trailsend, will you keep them as residents or try to adopt them out? They are all so beautiful.

I love this pic:

DSC03111.jpg

It breaks my heart that anyone could want to hurt these little ones. Bless you guys for helping.

Unless someone extra special comes along, our plan is to offer a permanent home to all of the buns. That's why we decided on two families, because we knew we could make room for them forever :)

Haley, the Grey Momma doesn't want me to touch them, they do seem quite a bit smaller than the white ones though. I have to change the towel/sheets in that carrier as they really smell bad. I think I will wait until tomorrow and make a pen around the carrier and hope Mommie and Babies come out.

Now the white Momma seems much calmer so I will try to pick them up tomorrow.

Susan:)

Your a wonderful personSusan! :)

Oh and i really love the picture with the white babies sitting with their mum..that is so precious

Cheryl

yeeeeeessssss, YOU are a wonderful person, Susan :) thank you soooooo much!!!

I am so glad, you guys and the bunnies made it safely, they ALL are absolutely adorable!!!

Good to know, they are safe now!

How could anyone hurt such sweethearts? That just breaks my heart!

When I saw those pictures, I started crying...

Haley wrote:
I love this pic:

DSC03111.jpg
I want the white one on the far left....and a gray one....and ... and.... and....

Aw sheesh - now I know where to go to bunnynap my next flemish.....

Peg

Forgot to add - now Susan is gonna want a flemish to bond w/ Daisy Mae....

:biggrin2:

The gray one...steel?

Oh yes, I found out this summer how smelly moms and babies are!! Its like a nasty sweet urine smell that wont go away- and no matter how much you clean their pen its gross again within minutes!

Latest posts

Back