Ella and Murphy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are very cute! One pic reminds me of my Snuff now, look at the moult lines on Murphy (on his face, especially!) Just like Snuff, only on his back now, hee.

On hollands, you can really see where the moulting is;).
Murphy!:biggrin2:

april52008012.jpg

No they're not fully bonded yet:(Things have been goingOK.......

Ella mounts Murphy at every session, which he doesnt mind at all. They also cuddle into eachother alot. Murphy is always grooming Ella(sometimes to much on her eye which we have to stop) Ella hasn't groomed Murphy yet.

We just are not sure what to look for, everything is going fine but there never seems to be any big progress...Ella alwaysmounts him and though he's very submissive and accepts her as the one in charge she continues to do it, sometimes only once a session sometimes too much. Ella is very very demanding towards my poor little Murphy. All he wants to do is be friends so bad. He's so playful I know he wants to run and binky all over the house with her. He's totally in love with her!

We've been doing all there meetings in the play pen lately but havent moved to any other part of our house...I don't trust Ella to be nice to him yet....

Haley if you want to come across the bridge to bond them we pay well...haha...SERIOUSLY:)

On a happier note Murphy is becoming more and more bonded and trusting of us:) He comes on the bed while I'm laying down and binkies and runs all over me. He tolerates me kissing him and petting him but, most of the time it's only for my benefit. He comes up to me when I call him now:DHe likes to play games alot. we justbought abig Carpet for them(we have all hardwood and tile here, which they have gotten along fine on but I always noticed them binkying on a small carpet) So we bought them a bigger one which they use as an exercise mat when they are very hyper:biggrin2:They have been doing so many binkies and bunny 360s and crazy jumps on it:)

Bo B Bunny...He does look like he really wants to go outside:) He's such a curious little bunny:biggrin2:

I know what you mean about the molt line angelnsnuffy. My sister has a holland lop who looks identical to your Snuff....Murph does seem to shed like them

Have you guys tried car rides yet? Those were the only thing that worked when I bonded Basil and Max. Car rides and then neutral territory :)

Yes we did car rides quite a bit last time we were trying to bond them....we haven't done them lately maybe we will start again. I guess the big problem is we never know if we're making any progress and when we could let them meet in non neutral territory....it's sooooo hard. I don't know how all of you have done it!:)

Yes we did car rides quite a bit last time we were trying to bond them....we haven't done them lately maybe we will start again. I guess the big problem is we never know if we're making any progress and when we could let them meet in non neutral territory....it's sooooo hard. I don't know how all of you have done it!:)

The curse of Dracubun!!!

april262008025.jpg

"you are but mortal woman. Time is now to be dreaded - since once he put that mark upon your throat."
- Bram Stoker, Chapter 23, Dracula

april262008028.jpg

"As the Count leaned over me and his hands touched me... a horrible feeling of nausea came over me, which, do what I would, I could not conceal."
- Bram Stoker, Chapter 2, Dracula

april262008022.jpg

"When the Count saw my face, his eyes blazed with a sort of demonaic fury, and he suddenly made a grab at my throat. I drew away, and his hand touched the string of beads which held the crucifix. It made an instant change in him, for the fury passed so quickly that I could hardly believe that it was ever there."
- Bram Stoker, Chapter 2, Dracula

april262008006.jpg

"Thank you for joining us for this evening for our play, hope you are not to scared, bwahahahah!"

They are just both so darned cute!

You know if you get desperate for bonding Rochelle (who used to do adoptions for Midwest) does bonding/boarding at her place. I bet she could bond them for ya! They are just too perfect together to not be bonded :)

Latest posts

Back