Ella and Murphy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am absolutely in LOVE with Ella. She's adorable!

Murphy is too but she's really so cute under the Christmas tree :hearts:

I love your extra bunny too - I have a lot of those and one lives in my house! :D

Oh my gosh...i don't know how i missed your blog,what awesome bunnies you have!!

I absolutely love Ella....what a very very pretty girl.....i just love her colouring...it kinda looks like my bunny Cassidy's colouring....only my Cassidy is a boy.

And of course Murphy is such a good looking little boy

Cheryl

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments.:D

Today was are second day of are second attempt at bonding Ella and Murphy. We did it for a full 2:30 hours today, and I think they are making more progress than ever. About 45 minutes into the session they establish a definitive pecking order, Ella mounted Murphy and Murphy layed there perfectly calm. After that, Ella cuddled into Murphy and the two of them layed together for the rest of our bonding session. I think this is a good sign that the bonding may work this time.

I was finally able to upload video of Ella and Murphy that I had taken while trying to bond them. ( My computers been acting goofy and only lets me upload from my camera every so often.)

This first on is of Ella cleaning herself and Murphy all stretched out.

OH boy! They are so cute! Looks like the baby play pen is working! Hope all goes well so they can snuggle together at night!

Keep the pictures coming!(and videos too)

Hehe...i love the picture of them both in the litter box...they're so cute :)

Cheryl

Back