Ella and Murphy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck rogers

Reaction score
This is Ella

Ella is a re-homed bunny who we found through the Ontario RabbitEducation Organization's website. It was love at first sight. The nextday, after seeing her on the website and talking with her thenowner, we began our 14 hours driveto bring her to herforever home.
I just recently got a digital camera and I have been excited to start a blog for her.
Here are some of my favorite pics so far

Oh my goodness, Ella is such an adorable girl! :inlove:

I'm glad you got a digital too, thanks so much for sharing those pictures, I look forward to more!:bunnydance:

I love her!! 14 hours?!! :shock:That's definately LOVE. We only drove 1.5 hours forCharlie.... and we did it 3 times in 3 days. lol.

Did she come with the name Ella, or did you give her that name? Can't wait to hear more about your girl! :)

Oh my...Ella is so beautiful! I love her color, and her sweel little face. I can certainly see why it was love at first sight!!

:inlove:

she came with the name bunny, we had to change it.....hehe

(haha jay i just took over your blog, i love it will you make one for oscar too?)

I'm impressed! 14 hours, wow! She is beautiful,thank you so much for rescueing her. And her cage is impressive. I loveher two friends!

Nice cage! You should post a picture of it in the Cages Only thread in the Photo Philes section.

I saw the dutch bunny on the second shelf out of the corner of my eye and I totally thought you got a 2nd bunny!! :)

2007_0505.jpg

"Y there not more picturez of me on thiz internetz?"

2007_0506006.jpg

"Where dat camera?"

2007_0524006.jpg

2007_0524004.jpg

"Gots 2 prettify"

So cute jay!! I love the last one....Ash still has to pickup the tunnels i bought for them, maybe today...hmmmm Give murphy and ella a big kiss for me, i hope ella is feeling better:)

I can't believe I forgot to properly introduce our lil Murphy. Born Shelby, at the Midwest Rabbit Rescue & Re-Home, on Dec 29th, 2006. On June 100, 2007 he would find a home with us. That day we had brought Ella and first tried a little dutch Cohen. Cohen was a beautiful black and white dutch who quickly made it know that if he was adopted he was going to be the boss. Not wanting to just take the first bunny we tried we though we would check out some others. We only tried one more, Murphy, when Rochelle came over with this cute little guy we fell in love. She put him in a pen with Ella and they instantly began to cuddle. We knew he was the one we would adopt and as we were signing the adoption papers for him he began to binky like crazy, almost like he knew he was coming home!

MI382.jpg

MI382-1.jpg

Hope midwest does not mind me posting his pic from their petfinder page.

And finally at home!!!
2007_0623006.jpg

ps. Who do I talk to to have the blogs name changed to include Murphy?

Latest posts

Back