Elf Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf spent her birthday trashing her cage. I justlet her go ahead and do it...what the heck, at least she was happy. LOLShe got craisins for her "cake" and the kids and I stood there singing"Happy Birthday" even though she just twitched her ears at us as if tosay "Um, yeah, ok....but where are the Craisins????"

It's been cold, rainy and windy, so she didn't get to hop around on theporch yesterday. Hopefully it will stop winding and raining so she canenjoy some of the crisp air this weekend.

:)

Thank you for all the birthday well-wishes! I passed them right along to her.

Aw shucks , I'm a little late, but happybirthday, Elf! Hope the weather gets nice soon so you canplay on your porch. :)

She was looking so cute today!!!

11-25-05003a.jpg

That dainty paw raised!
11-25-05010a.jpg

Squinting in the afternoon sunlight.
11-25-05012a.jpg

I did love how the sun glistened in this shot.

11-25-05071a.jpg

Nibbles
11-25-05013a.jpg

Odd angle, but I liked the white fluff under her front legs. :)
11-25-05014a.jpg

Caught right before she turned. Look how nicely her coat came in!
11-25-05015a.jpg

I was laying down on the porch, and Elf just thinks that is the best thing. :)
11-25-05018a.jpg

11-25-05026a.jpg

Dewlap fluffiness
11-25-05027a.jpg

She's such a curious bunny.
11-25-05031a.jpg

Coming over to give me kisses
11-25-05037a.jpg

Regal bun!
11-25-05043a.jpg

Again, I just really loved the light
11-25-05048a.jpg

I just love bunny toes :D
11-25-05049a.jpg

Up on my chest. hehe She just settles right in like a big cat.

11-25-05057a.jpg

Mom does have to pet her, though...
11-25-05067a.jpg

Really....who could resist this face?

11-25-05069a.jpg

BUNNY KISSES for ALL!!!!

Glad I found this forum! Those pictures areso adorable! What a little spoiled bunny! Just a questions, howdoyou get her to behave when she's off the leash and outside? My rabbitwould be running all over the place!Also has she ever eatenanything that didn't agree with her?

Spring wrote:
Glad I found this forum! Those pictures are soadorable! What a little spoiled bunny! Just a questions, how doyou gether to behave when she's off the leash and outside? My rabbit would berunning all over the place!Also has she ever eaten anythingthat didn't agree with her?
Thank you, Spring! Elf is definitely a little sweetheart! Elf isn'tleashed when she's on the porch. It's pretty high up and I put a gateacross the steps.She does run back and forth and gets somegood binkies in. :) When we're out in the yard, she wears a harness andleash. Sometimes I'll even take her to the park or out to some sidewalkcafes in the area.

She hasn't eaten anything that didn't agree with her yet, but I keep apretty close eye on her. Other than when she was a baby, she isn't muchfor chewing on things that don't belong to her, luckily. :)

Hehe. I tried to train my bunny on aleash but she gets so stressed up about it. She will panicand start runniong around and running into walls until I catch her andtake it off. I'm also worreid if I take her out she might get somethingif seh ate something or a disease if something was contaminated orfleas :dunno:

(Is it jsut me, or do I worry too much? :ponder:)

Here's a link to a pciture that looks exactly like my bunny. I can't tell the difference!

I don't have a digi camera or the program to upload them onto mycomputer :(.. so look alieks will have to do! The vet even commentedabout her size! When she was a baby she could fit in one ofmy outstretched palms. I remeber having her in a cage in my rom andwaking up every time she would move around :).

Scroll down until you see Chinchilla Netherland Dwarf Buck

http://www.buckeyevalleyfarms.freeservers.com/photo2.html

Oh how adorable!!!! Does her fur have the softtexture like a chinchilla too? :) When I was a little girl, one of thethings I always wanted was to own a bunny farm. That would definitelybe one of the bunnies I would want on it! :)

She does have very soft fur. Especially on hertummy! :) Hwehe rabbit farm! That would be pretty cool ;). Her fur islike smooth and then if you seperate parts of ity it's afuzzy white fluff thats soft. She had a very bad molting season thisyear! Her coat looked TERRIBLE! I was getting off hair buy the clumps!It always makes me nervous with molting and hairballs and GI statis.

No pictures, I just spent some good quality timewith Elf tonight. The holidays have kept me incredibly busy this year.I haven't felt like I've spent enough time with her in the hustle andbustle of the season. So, this evening after I cleaned her cage, I satin my son's room with her and talked to her for a long time. I love howshe'll run up to me and poke her nose up so I can kiss it.

So, no pictures, just some bunny loving. I hope you all are stealinglittle moments with your favorite fuzzballs right before the holidays.:)

Elf is a Palomino like Bub. :) I took somepictures tonight. I saw Elf do more binkies tonight than EVER in herentire life. As soon as she would do one, she would run up and give metons of kisses anywhere she could find skin...my arm, my leg, mycheek...

I couldn't catch any of the binkies on film, and believe me, I tried.But I think her happiness shines through in the photos anyway. :)

The pictures also give you a view of her new cage set up...rather likea hamster habitrail for her. LOL

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]EDIT: You can click on them for full-size photos. :D[/align]

Latest posts

Back