Elf Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it's a hot day today, but Elf really wanted some exercise, so we did a quick 15 minute run around. :)

[align=center]
7-4-06001a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]She didn't stay in the sun for very long.[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06012a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]My daughter read to me from Junie B. Jones while Elf ran around.[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06014a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]My son rode his scooter for part of the time.[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06020a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Relaxing in the shade.[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06025a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Time out for bunny kisses![/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06030a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]I am just TOOO CUTE![/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06031a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Bask in my beauty...go on, I know you want to ;)[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06033a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]My son played with a bouncy ball for part of the time, as well.[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06038a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]For the bunny butt lovers[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06040a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]More fluffy bunny buns[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06042a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06044a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
7-4-06045a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Have a Happy and SAFE[/align]

[align=center]
32603622.gif
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

hehe I never thought of it, but you're right! It does look like she's about to say that. Elf will walk a little if I hold onto the leash and follow her. Today was just awfully hot, so we stuck close to the house. :)

This was such a sweet, joyfulholiday post.:hearts: It's so nice to get a glimpseatthe really good things in the world.:love: Thanks for sharing!

:kiss:

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Jan--it's gotta be those Palomino markings. :D It does look like she's smiling at us all the time.

Laura--Thank you. Having her around always makes me smile too. :)

Pipp--Bunny people are really blessed, aren't they? You are blessed MANY times over, and your bunnies are lucky to have such a caring bunnyslave.

On a side note...I had Elf's cage door open almost all day today (while Kirby was sleeping in his crate), and she just was NOT in the mood to run around. She just lazed around in her cage and occasionally poked her head out. I can't blame her. It was a cloudy day and I didn't feel like doing much today either. :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
Pipp--Bunny people are really blessed, aren't they? You are blessed MANY times over, and your bunnies are lucky to have such a caring bunnyslave.
Hey, I'm printing this out and pasting it up bunny eye-level on on the baseboards!(Hopefully they'll read it before they eat it). ;)

And bunny people are blessed, but I was really referring to your whole family, it really was a joyful 'slice of life'seeing yourbeautifuldaughter, handsome son and yourawesome bunny so clearly enjoying the day.Itwas life as it should be.

I saw yourpostafter cruising thedaily news of the world, mostly bad as usual.It was anice contrast. Thanks again. Life is good.

sas:) and the fuzzy family:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

So, Elf was out and about while I was cleaning yesterday. :)

Hopping off into the kitchen:

DSC00504a.jpg

Coming back to explore:

DSC00505a.jpg

While Daddy's away....the bunny will claim his chair as her own...

DSC00506a.jpg

DSC00507a.jpg

DSC00508a.jpg

What? I'm innocent!!!
DSC00515a.jpg

It was an absolutely glorious 77 degrees outsidethe other day. I urged the children to get their homework done quicklyand off we went to the park. I brought Elf along and she enjoyedhopping around, getting attention and climbing all over her favoriteboy. Here are some photos from the romp.

[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]

Back