Elf Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pictures!!!
I loved your video clip as well, when I first opened thisthread I heard music playing and my first thought was "what the heck isthat? Is something wrong here did I leave a window open" Then when Iscrolled down I seen!! LOL

Great idea, I wanted to put one of Bindy up a while ago with her binkies she did one night but didn't know how to do it LOL.

Your son looks so happy and the face he pulled made me laugh.

Looks like you are having fun at your place at the moment.

Thank you Tina, Jan and Ariel.

A little bunny love every day keeps one happy and healthy :) I always say!

I have an account at Photobucket for my photos and EZArchive for video clips. :)

It's not Elf...but here are the Grim Reaper and my own lil Black Cat! :)

[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween![/align]

:great:

GOOD JOB on those costumes!

-Carolyn

Dear Bethany,

You are so Pretty.

I love your Halloween costume. You were a Gorgeous Cat! Did it feel weird to have the makeup on your face?

Your mom told me that you got the leaves I sent. Is that enough for your project? Let me know if you need more.

I'd love to see a recent picture of you and Elf together.

:sunshine:

Your Friend,
-Carolyn

Aww This is so sweet! She's in bed now, but I'llbe sure to have her read this and send you an answer tomorrow! She'ssuch a smartie! She's reading very well for a five year old. :)

Happy Birthday to Elf! :colors:

Happy Birthday my dear 4 year old! :bunnydance:

:balloons::bouquet: HAPPY BIRTHDAY:balloons::party:
Happy Birthday Elf :) May you enjoy today and have many many morebirthdays to come!! You are still and always will be a beautiful Babybunny :)

Hey Elf Mommy, I have a question for you I hopeyou dont mind me being nosey lol but where did you find a harness tofit Elf? I would like to get one for my guys, specially with wintercoming I think they would enjoy playing in the snow :) and the leavesfor that matter. I just dont know where to get them, or for that matterdo they make them spacifically for rabbits or do you get a cat harnessand modify it?? Sorry for all the questions, but like i said I wouldlove one for my buns.

minda,i have just been looking at all these picsin your thread,and i loved all the pics,elf sure looks like a sweetlittle girl,and very happy too:)

shadow10978 wrote:
Hey Elf Mommy, I have a question for you I hope you dontmind me being nosey lol but where did you find a harness to fit Elf? Iwould like to get one for my guys, specially with winter coming I thinkthey would enjoy playing in the snow :) and the leaves for that matter.I just dont know where to get them, or for that matter do they makethem spacifically for rabbits or do you get a cat harness and modifyit?? Sorry for all the questions, but like i said I would love one formy buns.

I did buy a cat harness, actually. Elf has been on a harness since theday I got her. I think she just doesn't know anything else. LOL I'veheard that some rabbits will freak out if you try to put them on aharness. I have "walked" every rabbit I've owned.

I don't pull Elf back with the leash, because she could easily slipout. I will hold the leash taut if I don't want her to go somewhere,and she'll get irritated with me and push at the leash (sometimes chewit, but I pay close attention and move it out of her mouth), but thengets the idea and goes in the other direction. I use a clotheslineattached to the regular leash so she has a great deal of slack to runand binky.

Questions are good! How else would we get the answers to what we want to know? :) Never feel bad about asking them!

Thank you so much for answering me, when I go towalmart again I will look into getting Nadie spacifically a harness, imnot sure they make them small enough for Celest lol...She is way totiny.

Elferrrss! Ihope you got lots of presents and treats on your Birthday.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back