Elf Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]

I moved furniture yesterday. I put the bunkbedsand dressers in what was the kids' playroom, and put all the toys inwhat was the kids' bedroom. Elf's cage stayed in the room that is nowthe bedroom. She's thrilled.

Every night when I'm reading to the kids (we're reading PrinceCaspian), she gets to hop around the room--totally bun-proof with notoys in it now. She did four binkies tonight on the rug in the middleof the room.

I'm just thrilled that I could make my 4 1/2 year old so happy. :)

I just realized from looking at the pictures thatElf looks a lot like my Munchkin (except for the dewlap...heh).

I have a hard looking at bunny pictures without wanting to pick upMunchkin for a cuddle....hehe. I'm sure she would rather I didn't. ;)

Blyre

My son's birthday party, and what's the first thing everyone wants to do? Why! Play with the bunny of course!!!
orions9thbday002.jpg

Elf's new favorite toy is this Strawberry Shortcake ball which she happily pushes around the room.
orions9thbday003.jpg

Stopping for pets, of course.
orions9thbday004.jpg

She couldn't get over the smell of Cinnabunny, though, and marked my sister and family often.
orions9thbday005.jpg

orions9thbday006.jpg

orions9thbday007.jpg

orions9thbday008.jpg

orions9thbday009.jpg

orions9thbday010.jpg

Every night while I read to the kids (we're working on Voyage of theDawn Treader from the Narnia series right now), Elf gets to come outand play with the ball, and chew/toss some shoe boxes.
orions9thbday012.jpg

orions9thbday013.jpg

Elf and the Birthday Boy!!! I can't believe he's NINE!!!
orions9thbday014.jpg

orions9thbday015.jpg

orions9thbday016.jpg

Can't stop for pets NOW....gotta run!
orions9thbday018.jpg

Soon after this photo, she felt she needed to mark her territory a bitmore and peed on the carpet. Last night while I was reading, she hoppedinto my lap and marked me too!!! :shock: I guess she's making sure Iknow that I'm HER Mommy...and she knows I'm thinking aboutCinnabunny;) hehe

THIS is why I am a ONE bun household!

You sillybunnymommy! Don't you know there isn't supposed to be even thethought of another bun in your head??

Thou shalt not think of other bunnies or thou shalt get peed on!!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Thou shalt not think of other bunnies or thou shalt get peed on!!

LOL!

Elf sure loves that ball. It always amazes me just how sociable she is.Crowds of people just don't bother her at all - she still stays somellow. Such a lovely girl.

ps - Belated Happy Birthday to your son!

Jan

You know, Jan, I hadn't thought about that, butit's true! She really doesn't mind a crowd of people at all...just moreopportunities for her to get attention!

I will wish my big nine year old boy a happy birthday for you tomorrow!!!

Back