Dutch and Holland Lop had babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don´t you just love baby buns, they are just so adorable and both colours are lovely. Have you got homes for them all yet ?

Lops ears drop later and sometimes as late as a few months. You can tell with a certain degree of certainty if they will fall based on the ear base on the top of the head. It's too early to know. Dutch have very sturdy ears; it's possible that they have all standard ears.

I love that last picture! It looks like a rabbit infestation! :agree

They are just fabulous photos and all the little ones are just too much..you can see why some people just get them and take them home without thinking too much about the rest of their lives.

Now I really don´t know how you can bear to part with them....:heartbeat:

I'm sure they will :)
Some of their ears actually look like they're just starting to kind of go flat, so I think you will have some floppy ears!

Just been back to have another look, I can´t get enough of them :heartbeat:

Oh, you have to stop this, I am seriously in love with all of them, they are soooooo adorable, I love the darker ones best but they´re all lovely. I love the photo with mommy and baby, she´s such a lovely looking mommy. I wonder how many will have lop ears when they get bigger. You must keep us updated.

I had a lop and a dutch, their kids were the ugliest things I'd ever seen. Never again will I cross breed animals.

(reminds me of that movie where the animals are cross breed on an island and all kinds of bad things happen)

They start out cute, then this happens.

Here's a pic of the best looking one. His name is James.
2054045819_1d2a063314_zps686303f7.jpg

Oh my! Those are the cutest little dumplings ever! Ohhhh I would pay a ton of money for a few minutes to snuggle these little sweetie pies :bow

Oh so funny Rabbitpro! I work with CS5 Photoshop and I can see and know how to make a pic look like that. My litter was an oops litter. I was told by the vet he MIGHT not, have babies, long story. Both parents where together for 1 year before their first litter. She is a great mom and the babies are not and will not look Ugly.

I had a lop and a dutch, their kids were the ugliest things I'd ever seen. Never again will I cross breed animals.

(reminds me of that movie where the animals are cross breed on an island and all kinds of bad things happen)

They start out cute, then this happens.

Here's a pic of the best looking one. His name is James.
2054045819_1d2a063314_zps686303f7.jpg

This rabbit does NOT look like a Dutch/holland lop mix. This rabbit looks like it has lionhead or something else.

Latest posts

Back