Dutch and Holland Lop had babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tucker may need a friend... hehe ;) I really would like my next bunny to have lop ears though, if any of these end up with lop ears I may be in big trouble.... haha

They are just so adorable, I love the pic where they´re all in a row snuggled together, they have such lovely colours and mom looks proud of them all. Hope you find good homes for those you´re not keeping, certainly candidates for a bit of bunny napping lol.

If they have loped ears that will show around 4 weeks, thats why mostly you sell them by 6 weeks. today they are 2 weeks old and eating hay and little of pellets. One of the bun buns ear has a little curve so that one might me a lop ear. two more weeks and we will know ears and sex.

Last edited:
If they have loped ears that will show around 4 weeks, thats why mostly you sell them by 6 weeks.

It's really best for their immune systems and health overall if you keep them together closer to 8 weeks. In some places it isn't even legal to sell them until 8 weeks.

They are cute that is for sure!!! As for the lop ears for some you may not know for awhile! Our little guy Cheerios is a Holland lop and we got him at 8 wks. His ears were up...and it took at least a couple of weeks after that before he looked like a lop! I know the breeder and saw both his parents...so I knew he was all Holland! I had a Dutch x Holland as a young adult and she had one ear up and one ear down. My daughter also had a fuzzy lop that had one ear up and one ear down...so only time will tell! Too cute!!!!!

When I bought my holland lop she was 6 weeks old and her ears where down. We will see in time:) Some ears stand up and some outwards. But hey they are atleast very sweet.

They are so cute! The little dutch marked ones, the darker ones are adorable! I think I like those the best. But they're all pretty darn cute! Its amazing how fast they grow.
In SC you can't legally sell them until they're 8 weeks. So you have to wait until then, which is for the better of the buns anyway.

Whitelop, Are you sure? I bought Princess at 6 weeks at the pet store. Well they said she was 6 weeks old. The lady wants to buy them when they are 6 weeks.:shock: you can sex them at 4 weeks right? We are keeping one girl and the rest I need to find homes.
thanks

Last edited:
OMG my heart is melting here!! did you get my PM?
I did get your message. Can you not get a Holland Lop where you live? I would be scared to mail one of my bun buns, in this old weather. Thanks for saying they are cute. Princess and Ceaser did a good job. Plus I am charging 25.00 for each rabbit. :sickbunny:

It wouldn't be mailing the baby to me, it would be a bunch of volunteer drivers taking him from one place to the next until he ends up with me.. I just thought it'd be nice for you to be able to see one of your babies get a great home and to be able to watch it grow up through here.

But I noticed a lot of people have "oops" litters and then sell them to make money off of them, I never understand why money is so much more important than the quality of life..

Good luck though, thanks anyways.

15 days old and they are full of energy!! Tried to take pics, and all 7 kits were all over the place. I am going to try to do a easter pic with baskets and so on. More kit pics

3-11-13 (1).jpg

3-11-13 (3).jpg

3-11-13 (4).jpg

3-11-13 (5).jpg

So you have someone in Conway,
SC to pick up a mix breed? and drive to you?
This was an "oops" litter, and I was offered $15.00 each from a pet store that love these bunnies. Plus I will be keeping one girl plus I have 3 friends that want one and I can keep an eye on them.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I'm loving these guys :) thanks for showing us all the pictures. I sure like seeing their progress and wow, they are TOO CUTE for words!!

Back