Down the Rabbit Hole (2010)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo, we are officially in our new house.

the bunnies are mad at me, cause they haven't been out very much, but only because we are still unpacking/moving things around.

Found a vet, just hope he is as good as the one I had before...

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I bet after a couple of craisins you will be forgiven.
LOL. They got out for a few hours yesterday. they were very happy after that.

Apparently, my bed is NOT for sleeping. It's for Zoe's unending madness and binkiness. For real life.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/JeqkM8V2IkM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

And to top it off, I have no idea how he gets up there! My bed is 3 feet off the floor. But yet he can't manage to jump over a gate that is maybe 1.5 feet high, no that he cleverly moves out of the way. He cracks me up lol

i find it funny that my husband tries to tell me how much he doesn't like the rabbits lol:
DSC03933.jpg

DSC03934.jpg

DSC03932.jpg

That rabbit has him wrapped around her cute fluffy tail hahahahahaha. I might make him join just because she is his, and he needs to just get over it :p

Our newest addition, Sable. So cute!
Picture001.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

He (or she, but calling the bun a he for now) is the most affectionate bunny ever. I still can't understand why someone would throw him out like that. Poor bun. But I'm just glad the lady that gave me him caught him and brought him here. He's put a huge smile on my face that's for sure!

CIMG0009-1.jpg

Zoe greets me when I come home :) Not great picture, but a picture none the less of what he does when I come through the door.

CIMG0010.jpg

He also helps with laundry lol

CIMG0013.jpg

He thinks he's king of the castle. And this is him thinking me cleaning this fun area was nonsense and jumped up on it so I couldn't lol

CIMG0016.jpg

My baby boy Zoe :)

Me, new hair color!
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Have a ton of stuff going on in my life.

New job. Getting divorced. Life is moving along. I am actually happy though, and that is all that should count. I've started getting rid of the toxic people in my life, and if that means only having a handful of friends, then so be it.

I hate to see anyone get divorced, but sometimes thats the best option, instead of living in a bad situation.

I hope your new job is something you will enjoy and sometimes its best to distance yourself from those people who cause problems. Its better to have a few good friends then alot of that cause grief.

Latest posts

Back