Down the Rabbit Hole (2010)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The-Family-O

Reaction score
The cast:
p11959s1102831_7_0.jpg

Top L-R: Eva, Jade; Bottom L-R: Tom, Me, Arianna; On my lap: Brigid

DSC01741.jpg

Taragon

DSC02186.jpg

A happy Fluffy lol

DSC02649.jpg

Oscar

DSC01886.jpg

Oscar and I (just a glimpse of how I am with my animals lol)

bunbun003.jpg

Reeses :)

pictures001.jpg

Just chilling

pictures013.jpg

A box! A box! A box!

I will have better pictures of these two babies tomorrow, but for now, a sneak peek:
jgh.jpg

rtjutfg.jpg

And this is the kitty that we are fostering:
pictures3012.jpg

Lil' Poof (she is really hard to photograph, I took this and she jumped off the couch, lol)

Also, you will sometimes see me talk of my son, Kevin, this is him:
272.jpg

We miss you so much baby boy.

I wasn't sure if I should put his picture up, but he will always be very much part of our family. It's been 2 years, but it feels like yesterday...

your family is so beautiful!!! and your cats are adorable!!!

cant wait to see more pics of your new lionheads

Aw I am going to get a dapple doxie in about a year when I move into a larger place :)
Great family, great pets!

Hi am welcome to the forum and love your blog you kids are beautiful alll fur and human alike.

Beautiful picture and cant wait for you to post more pictures and funny stories

We didn't have internet for a few days! But I have a bunch of pictures of my new babies. So, I will try to post them up tonight or tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of the new buns! As well as more of Reeses, with my husband. I think he loves her, but he won't admit it lol.

Just home from getting my new babies :)
I have to figure out a name for him. So far I have called him: Mr. Poofypants, Mr. Fluffigans, Punky boy. lol
pictures006.jpg

Pepper Ann
pictures008.jpg

pictures015.jpg

pictures018.jpg

pictures017.jpg

pictures021.jpg

Reeses with daddy :) My favorite pictures so far.
pictures010.jpg

pictures011.jpg

Before:
pictures032.jpg

After:
pictures034.jpg

Sleepy boy in mommy's arms:
pictures037.jpg

Trying to come up with a name is hard!
Ok, this is the choices:
Attila the Bun (hubbs)
Pugsley (hubbs)
Grissom (me-love CSI!!)
Beethoven (me)
Periwinkle (me)
Bandit (me)
Rabbithood (hubbs)
Rascal E Rabbit (me)
Jumpin' Jack Flash (hubbs)
Fluffnicula (me, lol)
Sir Hopsalot (me)
Lestat (hubbs)
Fluffsfuratu or Bunsfuratu (me, we like vampires and he looks like he has a cape on lol)

I think that's it. i will let you know what we agree on.

P.S. We might have another new member to the bun family. I will keep you updated though.

~~~~~~~~
In other news, Tom has gotten a new job (he was laid off the week before thanksgiving from his old job). He starts the 18th. And hopefully he recovers from his basketball injury soon (went to church to help get us into our renovated building, he went to play basketball and tore his cartilage in his knee. awesome).

My schooling just started, but thankfully I go to school online, and I work about an hour a day so I can be home a lot.

The kids are doing well. My son's birthday is this weekend. We're hoping to have a party for him, but not this weekend lol.

Pepper Ann and he-who-has-no-name are running around. I would like to integrate Reeses into the fun, but her and Pepper Ann are not getting along just yet (I took Reeses down in her cage to try to see what would happen, temperamental females, I swear! She don't want your man, Pepper Ann! :p

Well, off to do some homework, and get these 2 back into their cage so Reeses can run around too.

:)

fuzz16 wrote:
your family is so beautiful!!! and your cats are adorable!!!

cant wait to see more pics of your new lionheads
Aw, thank you so much. I have to go look at the other blogs!!!

Dragonrain wrote:
I love the title of your blog! Awesome pictures, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you!
We are having an Alice in Wonderland themed (late) wedding reception, so it seemed appropriate :)

Myia09 wrote:
Aw I am going to get a dapple doxie in about a year when I move into a larger place :)
Great family, great pets!
Aw, that is so awesome! I love my doxie, even if he is a very jealous boy!

Fancy77 wrote:
Wgat a great family u have that pic of kevin cracks me up...I love his outfit ha ha
Thank you.
yes, that was one of my favorite outfits that I had for him lol

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
Hi am welcome to the forum and love your blog you kids are beautiful alll fur and human alike.

Beautiful picture and cant wait for you to post more pictures and funny stories
Thank you so much :)

The-Family-O wrote:
Trying to come up with a name is hard!
Ok, this is the choices:
Attila the Bun (hubbs)
Grissom (me-love CSI!!)
Fluffnicula (me, lol)
Sir Hopsalot (me)
Lestat (hubbs)
Fluffsfuratu or Bunsfuratu (me, we like vampires and he looks like he has a cape on lol)

I think that's it. i will let you know what we agree on.

if it was me then i would have to choose from the above - the only one i would probably discard is Lestat - bunny would have to be tall with blond hair and blue eyes with a french accent:p

as long as you dont mind it being yelled across the vets' waiting room! - mine call the animal not the owner:)

Latest posts

Back