Dill is Tilted. Rest in Peace

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gosh, Pipp, I'm so sorry to hear he isn't doing well!!! This is so scary. I don't envy your position right now, all I can do is hope and pray Dill gets better and that it isn't as serious as it looks :tears2: Come on, Dilly boy... Ugh, I was going to go to bed because I have work early, but I don't feel like I can when your boy is so sick. Come on, Dill! :party0002:

Pipp, is there an emergency vet you can take him to or something? I'm so worried! How lethargic is he?

How is Dill doing? I'm refreshing the page like a crazy lady. Also, somehow I don't think I'd ever seen a picture of him, he is CUUUUTE!

I'm losing him.

Oh, Pipp, I can't express how very sorry I am. Hold your baby close and keep telling him you love him... I am so sorry and am crying for you both.

Oh no Sas!!

Come on Dill..be ok for your mum.

Im holding Ringo so tight. we are both pulling for you Dill.

Went to the ER but it was a exercise in frustration. It wasbusy, they told me he was stable (like hell), put him in an oxygen/heat incubator, and he died there.

I just lost my best friend in the whole world. I told my motherto check the fire exitsbecause if she was visiting whena fire broke out, she'd be on her own 'cause I was going for Dill.I wasn't joking.I didn't think it was possible to love anything that much.

s

PS:: Shiloh, he perked up just as I was reading your post, and that's what made me take a chance on the ER. I think had they treated him with a shot of pain meds and a sub q rigtht away, he at least stood achance. It wasn't Tullulah's fault.

I don't know what to say. I am so sorry.

:cry2Oh no!

I'm in shock. I just can't believe he's gone.

I'm so sorry. :hug1

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

...binky free little one
:pray::rainbow:

Oh Sas, I'm so sorry you lost your Best Freind Dill.

I am in tears as I write this.

Binky Free at the Bridge Sweet Boy.:rainbow:

Hugs to you Sas.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back