Dill is Tilted. Rest in Peace

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipp wrote:
Dill had a largemass in his stomach and tumors in his lungs,most likely cancerous,and his liver was also affected which caused the toxins to go unchecked and invade the brain.

sas :tears2:

Sas, I have to say. this sounds so much like what happened to Angel, except for heavy breathing, she was barely breathing when we went to ER.

Like everyone has been saying, I'm so glad you found out the cause. It won't weigh as heavily on your heart that you could've prevented this loss.

May Dill find his way to let you know he's at peace beyond the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh Sas, I'm sorry to hear about Dill. I was scanning the infirmary today to see how everyone was doing, and I came across this Dill post - and was in shock of course.

I love Dill - the video of him digging in the towels was my favorite, and then was it him and Sherry that would double team that cat? - classic.

I think it was his sweet smiling face that did me in every time. What a love.

Take Care,

Nadia

Pipp,

I tried replying to this thread a few days ago; there was an error, and it didn't post. I just didn't have it in me at the time to rewrite it. :(

You are clearly an incredible person, and Dill was so very lucky to have you. I cried for your loss, especially after realizing that you were advising me on Zoe's UTI issues while dealing with Dill's more serious medical issues. I had no idea, and I'm humbled by your kindness.

Dill was (and still is) a lovely boy. And while you cannot see his sweet face everyday, know that he watches over you.:rainbow: No longer limited by physical ailments, he runs and plays with no limitations. :rabbithopAnd, of course, he is in the company of bunny greatness and doesn't suffer loneliness. :bunnyhug:

Jenk

Back