Dill is Tilted. Rest in Peace

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my...

I'm awful with words, just wanted you to know that... well i don't know what to say. Just that i'm thinking of you. I know how it feels to lose your heart bunny.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Oh Sas, I am so sorry. Many of us know exactly what it's like, there are no words. :tears2:

Binky free beautiful Dill. :rainbow:

:sad:

Oh, Pipp... I am crying so hard for your loss of Dill.... :cry1:And to think that you've been advising me on Zoe's medical snafus while experiencing all of this.... While I amvery grateful for your caring nature, I'm feelingmuch moresorry about what you're going through right now. :hug2::pray:

Binky onward, Dill. :rainbow: Your mama's love goes with you always....:pink iris:

:sad: I'm so sorry Pipp. If you need to talk, you know how to reach me.

My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

:tears2::sad::cry4::cry1:I'm so sorry, Pipp.

Binky free, Dill.

:pink iris::rainbow::bunnyangel::rainbow::pink iris:

My sincerest sympathy, Sas..... I had so hoped he'd get better. Words fail me... I'm sorry.

EASTER2.jpg

Binky free Dill...

Oh no, baby Dill...come on little buddy!!!!

Prayers for you and Dill. I am so so very sorry Sas.:cry4:This breaks my heart, I can't even guess how your feeling.

I know it may not help much, but your a great bunny mom, and I know that Dill loves you and is thankful for having a great owner like you. I know when I lost Oliver so quickly I felt helpless, almost like I let him down. You are doing all that you can for him and he knows it.

:pray:

OMG Sas, I can't believe it. I just saw the thread and can't believe he's gone :(. You know how much I loved that little guy - I was so lucky to meet him and love on him. We all know how you are feeling, and send our love. I guess he and Pernod decided they should meet :(.

How is Sherry doing?

Thinking of you

Jan

Omg Pipp I can't believe that something like this happened so quickly!

I cannot believe it!

I am so very very sorry that words cannot express it.

My heart is breaking for you ...

I've been quietly following this thread, praying that Dill would pull though and make it ='[

I am so sorry about Dill, Sas. He got the best home he could've possibly asked for, and he can now binky with Jordan on the bridge.

RIP little one <3

Sas, I am so very sorry sweetie. I am in shock. I cannot believe this happened. I don't know what to say other than I am so sorry. If you ever need to talk, I am here to listen and help you the best I can.

Rest in peace beautiful Dill:rainbow:

I just got in from meeting with Peg or I would have checked in sooner.. im sorry I didn't..

I am so sorry... I hate this for you..

I was hoping to say some words of wisdom, but I seem to be at a loss..I am so sorry..

Z

Took my Dill boyin for a necropsy. The thought only briefly bothered me,the need to know was far greater. And knowingwould help other bunnies.

Dill had a largemass in his stomach and tumors in his lungs,most likely cancerous,and his liver was also affected which caused the toxins to go unchecked and invade the brain.

In the end it was a blessing that he showed no signs at all until a few hours before he died -- although the Vet does suspect the gas attacks may have been connected to this, but I honestly don't think so.

He never lost his appetite or slowed down at all, so I have to assume he was pretty much pain free until the last few hours.

On that note, I still take umbrage with the ER Vet not treating him as soon as we got there. He likely spent thelast hour or two of his life in pain that could have been prevented.

I won't say rest in peace because Dill wasn't much on either, but I will say the world is a much sadder place without you, you gavejoyto so many, you'll never be forgotten.

I still have to think about spending the money to get his ashes back.

Thanks all for your support.

sas :tears2:

Oh Man! I am so glad he didn't linger in pain from his medical conditions! He played and spent his little life happily until the tumors didn't allow it anymore.

Sas, I know how awful it must be and I know there are no words to help but know that we are thinking of you.

It is terrible that he is gone but it is wonderful that you got the necropsy done, SAS

It takes away all the lingering "what if ex. the oil based painting the house"

He was a very sick boy who most likely did not suffer until the last day.

Back