Dill is Tilted. Rest in Peace

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gosh, Pipp, I'm so sorry to hear he isn't doing well!!! This is so scary. I don't envy your position right now, all I can do is hope and pray Dill gets better and that it isn't as serious as it looks :tears2: Come on, Dilly boy... Ugh, I was going to go to bed because I have work early, but I don't feel like I can when your boy is so sick. Come on, Dill! :party0002:

Pipp, is there an emergency vet you can take him to or something? I'm so worried! How lethargic is he?

How is Dill doing? I'm refreshing the page like a crazy lady. Also, somehow I don't think I'd ever seen a picture of him, he is CUUUUTE!

Oh, Pipp, I can't express how very sorry I am. Hold your baby close and keep telling him you love him... I am so sorry and am crying for you both.

Went to the ER but it was a exercise in frustration. It wasbusy, they told me he was stable (like hell), put him in an oxygen/heat incubator, and he died there.

I just lost my best friend in the whole world. I told my motherto check the fire exitsbecause if she was visiting whena fire broke out, she'd be on her own 'cause I was going for Dill.I wasn't joking.I didn't think it was possible to love anything that much.

s

PS:: Shiloh, he perked up just as I was reading your post, and that's what made me take a chance on the ER. I think had they treated him with a shot of pain meds and a sub q rigtht away, he at least stood achance. It wasn't Tullulah's fault.

:cry2Oh no!

I'm in shock. I just can't believe he's gone.

I'm so sorry. :hug1

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

...binky free little one
:pray::rainbow:

Oh Sas, I'm so sorry you lost your Best Freind Dill.

I am in tears as I write this.

Binky Free at the Bridge Sweet Boy.:rainbow:

Hugs to you Sas.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Back