Did you pick your own name's or did your owner pick your names for you??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you named after?

• other pets

• human's

• famous people

• family members

• charactor's

• food

• drink's

• ur mom and dad

• friend's

• sister or brother(your's)

Results are only viewable after voting.

candy07

Reaction score
I was wondering, did you guy's pick your own name or did you owner pick it for you, she made me this user name so I can talk to other rabbit's like you guy's but she call's me Candy, but I call myself Elnica, after my great great grandma, the other rabbit's dont use her name's either! She name's them off of food and stuff.

My mommy named me.... I didn't have a name before I came to her... So she named me Acheron (like Ack-er-on) but calls me Ash... I like it - I guess - though King, or Prince, or RULER OF ALL suites me much better!.
-Ash

Mamma didn't name me -I had a name before at my old house 0 but she doesn't know what it was and I forget, so I am stuck with Sisi (cc) which isn't too bad I suppose... Mamma is pretty good with names...
-Sisi

Mother named me aswell... I was just a little one when she got me, and I haven't been told my name from my earlier days. Now I go by Simi, Sim, or Queen Simi (Mother calls me 'Queen Simi Pants')... I like my name pretty well... THough I think it should be something more royal!
-Simi

My mom named me. She says my name came from neopets (whatever that is). IT is short for Korrailli. I think that is knida grily and I am a he-man so I like Korr better. I have never had a different name except what my bunny mom called me but I don't remember what the was.

Korr

[line]

I had a name at the place with lots of bunnies. They called me Patch. Probably because of my eyes. When mommy brought me home she didn't know what to name me. I eventually got Sophie. My name comes from the movie The Illusionist. I like my name

Sophie

[line]

Mybefore family called me Glacier (I think). When I came to live in the new place, I was named Penelope. I think it is too big a name for me (plus its hard to spell), so I like to be called Penny.

Penny

my mummy picked my name, and i was named afterludo from the labryinth movie:

ludo.jpg

he has big fuzzy feets and floppy flappy ear things, like me.

I didn't vote because I'm not in the choices :(. My daddy is the one that named me Dori, he said that Dori means 'drift' in Japanese. Apparently he's a big car guy and a big drifting fan, I dunno what that is, but he named me that. I still like my name though.

oh, im sorry i didnt think of that, i should have put "other" in the catogory

so sorry,

candy

*Onion- My name came naturally. I am all white and when she brought me home I made her cry!

*Cricket-HMMMP!

*Taps- tap and I come running!

*Blue- My color, my color.

*Skeet- I will BITE you...

*Bumble Bee- Didja see the movie, didja see the movie? Transformers - erereCHH More than meets the eye!

*Diamond- I'm a true princess jewel.

when mommie ladie wuz a little girl, she luffed the looney tunes. she expeshially luffed the one wif bugsy and de abdomminable snowman. i founded dis online...dis is whut de snowman sez:

Abominable Snowman: Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit! I will name him George, and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him...And pat him, and pet him, and... And rub him, and caress him, and...

so mommie ladie named me georgie! and den de vet peeple calleded me "Georgie the Eighth Pound WonderBun." so i's georgie!

I was named Licorice before momma came along and changed my name to Lumi. It means snow in Finnish which is completely ridiculous because I'm black as night!

- Lumi

---

I didn't have a name before momma came along. Then she named me after some cookies for no apparent reason! She says my fur coloring reminds her of soft vanilla-ishy things but humans, who knows how they think.

- Nilla

Bo here, and they argued for hours and a day or two before they agreed on my name. Mommy finally won the battle! With my boy's name being Luke they decided to name me Bo like Bo and Luke Duke. So, I'm named after some blonde headed guy with a bad singing voice.

Cloverbunny is just a cute name they gave her.

heidi is also just a name but then they saw that little brat hide everywhere all the time so it fits her. She better hide when I am out cause I like to pounce her since I am such a mean bunny!

edit 1/12/08:

Guess we should add that Heidi ended up being a boy so they changed his name to Tony. Like Tony Stewart - that racecar driver. My little girl loves that guy.

Ruby - I'm named after Jess's aunt's Ruby ring. Although Jess also says that a Ruby is a precious stone, and I am precious to her so it fits well!:D

Millie - Jess named me thinking it was cute,:X but apparently 'Ruby and Millie' is a make-up brand as well. I act surprised when people tell me but in fact Ruby and I are the brain's behind the whole operation,:whistling we own the 'Ruby and Millie' company.:biggrin2:And let me tell you - we certainly do not test on rabbits!:shame

Well I am a black rabbit, and the slave was looking for nice names on the Internet and she saw Ebony and liked it. I like it too, at least she can do something right. :rollseyes

I don't really know where my name came from...Mama just started calling me Pebble...:huh

Mama had my name picked out before she even got me, she's like the name Madison for ages, but I'm not named after anything. :)

Harvey and Sam: We came to our mom, already named as we had been to a couple of homes already, then at a foster home for a year and a half. Mom was kind enough to keep our names. But it's kind of confusing really. There is already a rat here named Harvey....and a dog named Samson. Mom is always being cute and talking to me (Sam) and in comes THAT dog! :?

I was abandondBY My first evil mommy she took my to my new mommy's flower shop and just left me thereand never came back to get me like she promised any way i'm better off with my new mommy good mommy still says that i would have ended up in a pot if i had stayed with my bad mommy ( wonder what THAT means) anyway bad mommy called me cotton good momm y thought it was kinda cute but lengthened it to CONCETTA COTTON so that's how i got my name

My mommy named me. I had another name at one point in time before I was discarded to the wild ( I don't like to talk about my past) and then when somebody tried to take me home, I didn't like his girlfriend. She was rough with me so I bit her. They brought me back to that place I was originally brought to and my new mommy took me home. She said if she didn't I would have been fed to a snake :shock:.

She named me Chompers due to my biting the other person, but blech, I didn't like her anyhow. I never bite my mommy :p just licks for her!

Back