Did you pick your own name's or did your owner pick your names for you??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you named after?

• other pets

• human's

• famous people

• family members

• charactor's

• food

• drink's

• ur mom and dad

• friend's

• sister or brother(your's)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hellos! I'm Shiloh. I was named'd by my first mommie I think. She didn't pay much attention to me and then gaved me away to goes back to school. She gave me to some evil wady who wanted me to be a 'prezent' to her 2 year old kid a few months ago. Since I'm 2, I didn't think it would be that bad, but I guess hoominz matuer swower. Da effil kid picked'd me up and skweamed in my face for a long time! I got scaired because it was soooo loud, and I bit him and scratched him. They didn't like me then. They didn't feed me very much, or change my water often or anyting. Then my new mommie founds me and saved'd me! She thought my name was sweet, so she kepd'd it. :)

Buttercup: My mum got my name by when she got me I had fur that reminded her of Buttercup. She was gonna name me something else but Buttercup stucked. I'm also called Butter, Butter-Buns and Bud-Bud.. But it doesn't really matter. :p

Rayne: Well my mummy picked the name Rayne but she thought that the spots on my back looked like Rayne Drops. And she liked that name. She was going to name me Roxxi but she liked Rayne better. I'm also called Rayne Drop, The Great Rayne Drop and Rayne-Girl. But I love them all. :D

Winston. Mum named me Winston because I'm pure black and very calm and nice. And she thought of a guy in a black suit who was kinda laid back and quiet. My sister's like the name too. Mum also calls me Win, Winny and Win-Boy. So does my mum's mum.. :)

Basil here: My first family named me kitty. I have no clue why they would do such a thing to me but they weren't very nice. They already had two kitties and they had names! After a while they gave me to a new family. My new family didn't call me kitty and waited for a while to see what I should be named. After a couple of days I was able to get through to them that I should be named Basil. My family's neighbor actually got it and suggested it to them so that is how I named myself.

Penelope here: My first owner was a four year old girl. I lived with her for 2-3 months but she didn't play with me much. She called me polka dots because I am a broken lop. They found me a new home and after a couple of weeks I let them know that I wasn't polka dots and the name Penelope magically (lots of bunny whispers at night;)) came to them. Much of the time my family calls me Penny and sometimes when I'm just laying around in one of my favorite positions, my mom calls me Penny Loafer.

Autumn: My mommy named me vis betuz she thought i looked like the colour of leaf. And betuz her favoite season is autumn. at first when she thought i was a boy (hmph:X) she named me thumper from bambi. but i love my name autumn and it fits me good!

Artie: My grandma's friend and her sister (Fallingstar and her sister ashley) thought of my name. it stands for uhm . . . . . well. . re...retarded. betuz i am blind and me back feet don't work. So i am kinda retarded. my mommy couldn't think of ny other name that fit so she just went with that. i really like my name and i don't get made much fun of for what it means. :biggrin2:

Willow: I came with my name. I really like it!

Savannah: Uhm well my mommies picked my name. they thought that it fit me well and it really does!

note; i will post bruce's name thing later.

Hey Guyzz! My namies is Dutchess, or Dutchie for shorts. I'um a dutch wabbit, so's dat's where da namie comes frum! 'Course, I'um royalty, so eet fits me!

Velvet sez: When I wuz little, I had the most bootiful blue, lush baby coat. It was almost velvety, even tho I'm a flemmie. My peoples love-d to pet me all the times! Because dey love me, and also so's they could touch my velvety soft furz. So, now I am Velvet, or Velvetini when mommy's feeling sillee!

Baby sayz: I may be da smallest bun in the wabbit herd, but I have da most energy (and bunny-tude) of all dem! I dunno why they calls me "Baby", cause inside I feels bigger den them flemmish giants. But mom says I'um a Nethie, whatever that eez. Anyways, I am da boss of dis place, and nobodies better mess with mee!

The other bunny brudders and sisteres will have to introduze dem selves latur!

Hey phellow bunz!

Hiya, My name iz Moo Moo. When I came to live with Wabbitdad & Wabbitmom12 I already had my name. I guess theyd called me that causze of my white fur and black spots.

Smores here, they call me Mr. Smores because I am a brown and white dutch bunny. Wabbitdad said I look like a smores treat.

Hi my name is Nibbles, I am a black holland lop. Wabbitdad named me after a Tom & Jerry cartoon character. Nibbles is Jerry Mouse's nephew and eats or attempts to eat everything.

I am called Lilly, I am a light gray flemish giant. I was already called Lilly when Wabbitdad got me from Gentle Giants. Lilly's arethe mostbeautiful flower in the world and since I am the most beautiful bunny my name fits me oh so well!

My name is Skippery, I am a black lionhead. I already had my name when I came to live with Wabbitdad & Wabbitmom12. I have no idea why I am called Skippery, as long as the banana chips keep coming they can call me anything they want.

I am Rudy the cute aghouti, I am a french lop. Like Ms. Skippery I came with my name when I moved in with Wabbitdad & mom. Who knows why, but as long as they tell me I am cute who am I to argue.

Thumper is my name. I am a blu flemish giant boy. I am named after a famous movie star and like him I can really thump too.

Originally Wabbitdad & mom called me Onyx, but they said it just didn't fit me and since I am such a sweet bunny (I've been told I am so sweet you can gain 5 pounds just looking at me!) They decided my name should be Sweetie, I do like it much better, I mean really who wants to be named after a rock.

My name is Barney, I am a steel flemish giant. I came to live with wabbitdad & mom with my name already. They family they got me from said I just looked like a Barney. I don't know what a Barney looks like but they must be very handsome.

I am called Mr. Muffin, thats the name I had when I came to wabbitdad & mom's house. I was called just muffin but they decided mr. muffin would be more boy sounding and I agree. Although as handsome as I am, people just want to gobble me me up like a tasty banana muffin.

I am a black & white havana mix. They said i remind them of a oreo cookie, I hope not the double stuff kind. I do have a nice trim figure!

Last but not least it is me Blueberry. I am a blue mini rex, so everyone voted and the name blueberry was the winner, like skippery said, as long as the banana chips keep coming they can call me anything they want! Wabbitdad said my fur is so velvety that you could paint a picture of elvis on me.

The breader showed my mommy my bunny mom and said her name was Molly but I was no name. Daddy name me Julie. It is me Julie Bunny. I like that name. OH No! Mommy is still log in.

My mommy named me.. since she doesn't know if I'm a boy or girl.. heehee.. she tried to think of a neutral name..

She tried..
Slippers
and Gloria
and Riley
and Babylon (baby)

she finally decided on Piglet, since I eat constantly.. "Piggie" she calls me. I don't think it is very nice sometimes, but what can I say.. I like the foods.

~Piglet~

The girl whose rescued me named me, not why Mom; I overheard them trying out a whole bunch of names and Baxter just stuck. I guessmy Momput the funny symbol after my name ("!" whatever that means) heard it has something to do with me being a spaz - whatever that means....

I can tell you I like Baxter! much better than when mom calls me "Her Mr. Muffin Man"- eeeewwww - AND to make it worse she does it IN FRONT OF THE CAT!!!!.. :grumpy:

Piggie wrote:
My mommy named me.. since she doesn't know if I'm a boy or girl.. heehee.. she tried to think of a neutral name..

She tried..
Slippers
and Gloria
and Riley
and Babylon (baby)

she finally decided on Piglet, since I eat constantly.. "Piggie" she calls me. I don't think it is very nice sometimes, but what can I say.. I like the foods.

~Piglet~

Hi it's Charlie, Jennifer's bunny, my mommy calls me piglet too, cause I eat eat eat !

(Don't tell mom I was on here shhhhh)

Back