Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first 6 weeks I go 5 days a week. after that, I go 3 days a week. I go nights from 5:30 pm to approx. 10 pm.

I've had school all week. They are scramming 12 weeks into 6. I have so much homework! I have no time for RO. I miss it. Iuse to beoneveryday, all day.LOl. Most the time.

Well i have to get ready for school again. Thank goodness it's Friday.Lol. :biggrin2:Hopefully I can catch up on RO this weekend. :)

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
April I miss you already :)
:blushan: Thanks Becka! I'm just doing basic college Math and English and Foundation for Success. But Math and English were my worse subjects in high school. Glad I'm getting them over first. LOl.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
what is Foundation for success?

It's a class to help you succeed(SP?)in your career.To help with self esteem. Work on your goals. Lots of different things.

Thats what I'm getting from it so far. Hard to explain. Sorry.Lol.

I want to take a class to help me succeed with my career, then maybe I can have ppl doing my work for me so I can sit back and I rake in the BIG money...Can u say Cha Ching???

Oh wait I am in Deniseville again...shucks I hate coming back to reality....screen softly fades back to Deniseville again...awww I can feel the serenity rushing over me. I am happy once again

Fancy77 wrote:
I want to take a class to help me succeed with my career, then maybe I can have ppl doing my work for me so I can sit back and I rake in the BIG money...Can u say Cha Ching???

Oh wait I am in Deniseville again...shucks I hate coming back to reality....screen softly fades back to Deniseville again...awww I can feel the serenity rushing over me. I am happy once again
:roflmao: LMAO!!!!

Fancy77 wrote:
There are jobs out there where this can happen :)

That's my ultimate goal is to bring in a paycheck without doing any work ;)

Latest posts

Back