Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

I love my big cages too. I want my bunnies to have lots of room. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Three more days of school! Thank Goodness!!I can't wait til X-mas break. Then I go back January 7th. I'm ready to spend some quality time with my bunnies. I want to let them out to run and play(let them binky)during my break and get some pictures. I feel bad cause I haven't been able to spend the time I want with them, all 4 of them.

After X-mas break I will goto college3 days a week finally! I hate going 5 days. It's hard on me and my little kids. Their not use to mommy being gone.

Will post pic's soon of my beautiful bunnies :bunnyheart Counting down the days til break... :pinkbouce:

I let the bunnies out to run and binky this morning :)They were happy. Rascal was biting on the cage shaking it cause he wanted back out. I felt bad. But it was Roscoe and Suzi's turn.

Daisy is being a turd, for some reason she's digging in her litter box. She's never done it before! She's throwing litter everywhere. :grumpy:

Roscoe....I don't know what his deal is. :grumpy:Lol. He wants to bite everyone who wants to hold or pet Suzi. Lol. He's being a turd too. Except for me, knock on wood, he hasn't bit me yet. He's only biting Billy and Lexi.

I didn't get pic's this time.... I should have, but didn't.Next time. Promise. :)

if i ever bunnapped it would be your daisy...shes a doll

fuzz16 wrote:
if i ever bunnapped it would be your daisy...shes a doll
Thank you. She's starting to mellow out the older she gets. I use to call her my grumpy Daisy cause she didn't like me touching her(pets or picking up)but she's getting better as time goes on :)

1 more day of school then it's X-mas break!!:yes:

I don't go back til Jan. 7th!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Well thats good shes getting better :) I need to fix Mimzy then maybe she'll grow out of her mean stage.

I miss school a lot actually...lol. I remember how much I hated the long winter break because it was so BORING and COLD

fuzz16 wrote:
Well thats good shes getting better :) I need to fix Mimzy then maybe she'll grow out of her mean stage.

I miss school a lot actually...lol. I remember how much I hated the long winter break because it was so BORING and COLD
I'm going to college for medical assistant. Have you thought about college? Since you like school. I always hated school... but I'm older now & need to take care of my family now. :)

Planning on college in the fall...just waiting to hear back about financial aid and waiting for a counselor to call me because they said they would send me applications for scholarships and grants for the major i want and being a single mom

and i hated homework, but loved learning a lot. i was teachers pet lol that helped a lot

fuzz16 wrote:
Planning on college in the fall...just waiting to hear back about financial aid and waiting for a counselor to call me because they said they would send me applications for scholarships and grants for the major i want and being a single mom

and i hated homework, but loved learning a lot. i was teachers pet lol that helped a lot

OMG...plan on LOTS of homework :faint:

LOl.

lol...ya well im expecting homework for the rest of my life. i want to be a teacher so ill be grading with stars and smiley face sticker the rest of my life HOPEFULLY

fuzz16 wrote:
lol...ya well im expecting homework for the rest of my life. i want to be a teacher so ill be grading with stars and smiley face sticker the rest of my life HOPEFULLY
True then. LOl.... you can do it, if you put your mind to it. :)

Latest posts

Back