Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! My daughter Chelsi, who is 19, took me to a movie Sunday night. It was called " New Moon". It was GOOD!! I loved it! Twilight was better, but New Moon was awesome!! :)I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Edward, the vampire,is my favorite character. He can bite me anyday. Lol. Jacob is pretty awesome too. Two hot, gorgeous, young men.

I have your thread as UNwatched now lol glad u had a good time. My sis came over tonight and said she is going to that for a 2nd time Friday...:censored2:

I was really awake tho after I saw red lol

Hope class was good and u caught up on all ur reading lol

ttul!!!

I have more homework :(Math, and more reading!! Going to bed soon and I'm gonna do homework after I put Lexi on bus in morning. I'm getting burnt out. My fat bottom hurts from sitting so long in class. After sitting 4& half to 5 hours a day, 5 a days a week in class it's killing my back and butt. :X

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
:hug: Hang in there April you can do it.
If you're looking for more homework I have some reading material you can do and get back to me about what you read :p
Thats quite alright Becka. Lol. ;)

I feel so bad cause I haven't spent time with the bunnies. :cry4:I'm gonna make it up to them Thanksgiving weekend. Let them out to run!!! :rabbithop

Suzi and Roscoe First Adventure:

It's 4 am andI kept hearing a banging sound. I thought a rabbit was flipping cardboard so I got up to look cause they were doing it over and over. It was Daisy, and she was THUMPING, I figured out. My rabbits never thump. I thought she was thumping at her new litter box. SO I sat there a minute comforting her and I started walking back to my bedroom when I looked into the other bedroom and seen SUZI on top of her cage. OMG!!!! Suzi and Roscoe got loose. Roscoe somehow was already onto the floor and Suzi was still on top of the cage. Lol. I have to laugh now. Roscoe must have went into the living room but got scared and went back to the bedroom cause he was laying back behind the cage.

I don't know how long Roscoe was out. Guess I'll look for damage tomorrow. Lol. I couldn't be mad at him anyway. He already ate an expensive game of the kids, that hooks to the tv. ( A V-Smile) and there not cheap. Lol.

Oh.... I think they jumped on the blue house in their cage and then jumped on top of their cage that way. So I fixed it. I hope.

So thats their first escape adventure! Thanks Daisy for being my alarm!! :)

Fancy77 wrote:
WOW what a nice wake up call. A V-smile oh no. will the company replace the cords???

I doubt they'll replace the cords cause their not like a x-box or PS cord. The cords aren't replaceable if that makes sense.

I was shocked. :shock:To see them escaped. LOl. I think Suzi was too scared to jump down from cage, but Roscoe wasn't. Lol. Lexi's table is right next to their cage and I' m wondering if Roscoe jumped on her table then to the ground. IDK :dunno

Fancy77 wrote:
Any new updates???

No, I've been trying to spend as much time with my buns as I can with me starting college. Which isn't enough. On Jan. 4th my schedule for college will change to going3 days a week, instead of 5. Thank Goodness!!

Also, what makes it hard is I always have appts every week too. I can have 2 appts in a week. Besides college and my daughter going toschool, someone always has an appt. We all medical problems.

I wanted to organized before college and that didn't happen. I'm just doing the best I can. :)I love my bunnies :rabbithop

PS) I'll try to get some pic's this weekend

ROSCOE:

Last night I was going into my daughters room cause Roscoe and Suzi were being loud. I figured they were playing. But after their recent escape I wanted to make sure. When I walked in Roscoe was on the 2nd level of the cage watching TV!! I swear to you Roscoe watches TV!! This is not the first time I have caught him doing this. And it's the funniest thing. The tv is right next to the cage up on a filing cabinet. His head is tilted back watching tv. It is the sweetest thing!!

:inlove:

Latest posts

Back