Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow! What a change of plan!

They are absolutely adorable- congratulations! They are lucky to go to such a great home! :)

I love their cage as well- so much space for them!

Can't wait for more pictures :D

:inlove:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Oh wow! What a change of plan!

They are absolutely adorable- congratulations! They are lucky to go to such a great home! :)

I love their cage as well- so much space for them!

Can't wait for more pictures :D

:inlove:

IMG_0444.jpg
Suzi

IMG_0443.jpg
Roscoe lay'n in Box

IMG_0442-1.jpg
Suzi

IMG_0441.jpg
Roscoe

IMG_0440.jpg
Eating :biggrin2:

IMG_0434-1.jpg
Suzi :)

IMG_0439.jpg
Eating...

IMG_0438.jpg
Suzi

IMG_0435.jpg
Roscoe

IMG_0433.jpg

Roscoe likes laying in his litter boxes :)

QUESTION: Laura said Roscoe didn't lay in his litter box at her house. Does anyone know why he might be doing it at my house? His pretty white fur is turning yellow within the last couple days.

I know it's a new environment for them and a change. I'm thinking that might be why. Thanks :)

I bought a flat kitty bed for the bunnies. Suzi was the first to go and check it out. Then she peed on it. :)LOl. Guess she was saying it was her's. I bought it for Roscoe hoping he would lay on it, instead of in his litter box. I bought another high back litter box too cause when they play the litter flies. :biggrin2:

I was sitting in their cage with them. Suzi went in the house and Roscoe came over to me and put his front feet on my legs to smell me. I pet him. It was so cute! I'm telling you, they are the sweetest bunnies :)Then he was circling me, pulled on my jeans once with his teeth. Their not afraid of me, and they let me pet them. I think they might like me. :)

I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO BUNNIES!! :inlove:

Edit: Thanks Samantha! :)

Oh, I definitely think they like you :)

As for Roscoe laying in his litter box, you're right when you say you think it's because it's all new to him. he probably feels safe there. Give him a bit longer and see how it goes :)

Jan

:)Thanks Jan.

I came home and Suzi was on the 2nd floor of the cage. It was cute but sad cause Roscoe was looking up at her. He can't jump up there cause he only has 3 legs. I need to make a ramp, or my husband ASAP!! So he can follow her :biggrin2:

EDIT: I don't know if he got excited when she jumped down from the 2nd floor (we were gone, I don't know how long she was up there) but we saw her jump down and he squirt pee all over. LOl. :rabbithop

Omg!! My daughter come running in to get me. To come look in her room. That's where the bunnies are. So I'm freak'n. But it's ok cause ROSCOE jumped up to the 2nd floor all by himself!! I couldn't believe it!And he jumped down too, with his 3 legs. I didn't think he could do it, but he did :)

I'm still gonna make a ramp cause I don't want him to injury his only good back leg jumping up. I think it's 14 inches up. It's NIC panels. You go Roscoe!

Also... Having a bunny named Roscoe and having Rascal. I keep wanting to say the wrong name. LOl. That's gonna take some getting use too. :)

I need to get pic's still of Daisy and Rascal. I've been really busy with the new bunnies and school is starting.

Rascal is getting neutered August 20th(Thursday). I hope he will be alright. I'm scared cause when Sassy went in for surgery, she didn't come home.( She was having dental work done) :pray: Say a little prayer that day for him to come home fine. Love you Rascal. Love you too Daisy :biggrin2:

SweetSassy wrote:
Omg!! My daughter come running in to get me. To come look in her room. That's where the bunnies are. So I'm freak'n. But it's ok cause ROSCOE jumped up to the 2nd floor all by himself!! I couldn't believe it!And he jumped down too, with his 3 legs. I didn't think he could do it, but he did :)

Hi April, I am so excited to hear that my little Roscoe was able to jump up on that second floor. He is the little bunny that could!!! He has got such a great spirit. He is not letting his handicap keep him from doing anything he wants.

I can just see him in my mind watching his big sister and saying to himself, "I can do that too!".

Making the ramp/stairs will be so helpful, because you're right you don't want him to injure that little backleg of his. But once you make that ramp/staircase, you're going to see him going crazy in that cage. He will be the energizer bunny! How awesome is that!!!

Thanks! Have a great day today! Laura

Hi Laura. :wave:

They are the sweetest bunnies. :)I was cleaning the cage yest and they wanted out so bad. I felt bad cause til there litter habits are better I don't want to let them out. I'm switching cardboard out when it's wet so they won't keep peeing on it. It was a little better this morning. Their poo wasn't all over, just by the hay box. So I was happy. :DI know it's gonna take time.

They peed all over the kitty bed so I have to wash it. LOl. It was soaked. LOl.

Edit: I can't wait til I can let them out into the carpet area to see them run and binky. :)

Latest posts

Back