Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roscoe hates to get his ear drops(just in his left ear). I have to use a towel to hold him cause I have to do it by myself. He bites the towel, over & over. After I put the drops in, he tries to use hisleg that is gone to itch his ear. It's cute. So I'll reach over and scratch his ear for him. LOl. :)

Roscoe and Suzi's nails need cut. So I'm gonna try to do that too soon. Hope their good for me or I may end up taking them to the vet. LOl. Guess we'll see.

CKGS wrote:
Such sweeties.... And how are the other babies doing?

Rascal is doing good from his neuter. Daisy is taking a little longer. She's not eating too much. Doc wasn't in today, so I have to call tomorrow.

Thanks for asking :)

Good to hear on Rascal. I hope Daisy doesn't take too much longer to feel better. Bonding them again soon and maybe Daisy will become a different bun towards you after her hormones are gone.

CKGS wrote:
Good to hear on Rascal. I hope Daisy doesn't take too much longer to feel better. Bonding them again soon and maybe Daisy will become a different bun towards you after her hormones are gone.
I have to handle Daisy 3 x's a day to give her her medicine so I'm hoping it will help her like me a little more. LOl. She seems a little calmer since surgery but I don't know if it's cause she's in pain or what. After her 2 week check up they said I could re-bond them then. I can't wait. :weee: As long as she is well. :)

I hope the rebonding will go well. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they just went back to being bonded just like that? That would be a relief.

I can't wait to start seeing pics of those 2 together too. You will have 2 of the cutest bonded pairs of bunx around.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=49939&forum_id=1

Rascal is doing great from his neuter.

Daisy got spayed on Monday. Click on the Link to read about the "day before" and the "day of". Daisy is taking longer to feel better. She isn't eating very well either. The Doc wasn't in today so I have to call back tomorrow.

I loveyou Daisy and Rascal :inlove:

** When my babies are better I'll get more pic's.

I think they will be easy. They can still touch each other thru their cage. They are always licking and grooming each other thru the cage. I think it's gonna be real easy. Knock on wood. :)They always want to see the other. If they can't see each other, their looking for the other. It's so cute. :biggrin2:

After cleaning cages andgiving medicines, I'll be posting some pic's. Posting pic's of Daisy and Rascal on other Blog too. :)

IMG_0480.jpg

Roscoe ^

IMG_0483.jpg

Roscoe ^

IMG_0477.jpg

Suzi ^

IMG_0476.jpg

Roscoe ^

IMG_0481.jpg

Roscoe- I love his ears and baby face!! :biggrin2:

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

My Suzi Girl !! :)Such a Sweetie! ^

IMG_0482-1.jpg

New home for bunnies. My mom gave it to me. It's for cats, but her cats never used it. It's hard plastic.

IMG_0486.jpg

Relaxing :)

There's more pic's of Roscoe cause Suzi was hiding in the house.

Roscoe still getting ear drops. He hates it. He bites my clothes and Nips my legs. LOl. Poor boy. Hope this medicine clears it up, so we can be done with drops.

Suzi's doing great.Even though her and Roscoe are brother and sister, she almost acts like a mom to Roscoe. It's sooo Cute! :)

IMG_0498.jpg

^ Rascal- I LOVE his sweet face :biggrin2:He's my snuggle bunny.

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

^ Daisy- My grumpy bunny but I still love her. :)I'm working with her, trying to soften her up. LOl.
IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

Daisy and Rascalare both doing GREAT from their spay and neuter. :)

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Those 2 are adorable.

Do you think maybe 1 day they'll meet the other 2?

Thanks! :)Yes. Roscoe isstill peeing on the cage floor and when his litter habits are better I will let them out to play in the bedroom & living room.

Both buns were doing really good for a few days til I took them to the vet for a check up. Then... Roscoe had a little set back. It unsettled them both, to take them out of the house.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
AHHH look at those cute bunny's :) Glad to hear they are both doing well after surgery :)
Thanks Becka! :)I can't wait to rebond them. They said after her 2 week re-check.Trying to wait patiently. LOl.

I went to Lowe's last night to get more boxes for the bunnies. I cut themup to put on the bottom of the cages. Well, I seen this white Rubbermaid hard plastic step stool. And I knew it would be good for Roscoe to use to get to the 2nd floor of his cage. It would be smaller and less bulky then making something for him. And it was only $10.00, so I bought it. When I got this morning he was on the 2nd floor of his cage. LOl. They haven't been up there for a few days. I was using a small dog carrier but took it out cause where it was already chewed from the dogs the buns were chewing it. (Tiny peices were coming off)

I'll post pic of it next time I take pictures. :)

I have a funny, little story: :)

I had to cut Roscoe and Suzi's nails this morning. I did Suzi first cause I just put Roscoe's ear drops in. I was sitting in their cage cause it's a big cage. So, I wrap Suzi in a towel cause I never cut her nails before. Well she didn't fight to bad. Wiggled and grunted (or squeaked, IDK) a little. So... Roscoe is kindawalking around me, I think nervous for Suzi. And... he came up and nipped me on my big toe. LOl. When he did it, it kinda shocked me but I started laughing cause I thought it was so funny. It was as if he was saying " Let my sister go". It was too cute!

Latest posts

Back