Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SweetSassy wrote:
Well......It was LOVE at first sight :inlove:

I wanted Roscoe! And Suzi looks just like him. :)I told her, I want Roscoe, but I didn't think she'd really let me have him. But she DID!!! I'm so HAPPY!!! I have 2 beautiful Bunnies!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for your love and dedication to these beautiful bunnies. Although this wasa terribly hard decision for me to make, I know that these two little beauties will be cared for and loved just as I would have done and did for the short time I had them! Thanks April for all you do!

Now that you've taken them home with you to live, I look at it as having two spots open up for more bunnies that need my help in healing or just finding a new family to love them. That is the biggest challenge of fostering. Hard to give up the ones you love!!

Congrats April and please tell Billy thank you for being so supportive of our shelter. His dedication is appreciated too!

Sending lots of love your way and big kisses to Roscoe and Suzi!!

Laura :inlove: :kiss:

Pictures from breakfast: :)

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

It'ssocute cause Suzi always stays out in front of Roscoe like she's protectinghim. It is so cute!! :)

They are the sweetest pair!! I was sitting in the cage wit them this morning, and they let me pet them. They are so sweet.

You did a great job with them Laura!!! :)

April,

I love it when the bunnies lay with their feet out behind them. Obviously, Suzi is not feeling too bad about the move and so I'm feeling good too! She's so cute.

One thing I forgot to mention to you that you will probably notice too. Since Roscoe only has three legs, sometimes the floors that are slippery tend to make him tired more quickly. He can get better traction on carpet and he can go faster! hahahah

Just a fyi! Have fun with them. They look happy already!

Laura

April,

They never showed any aggression towards each other or us. They use to bouce around in my family room and I had another cage there with two other bunnies (girls) and Roscoe was such a little flirt that he would go over and sit by their cage. He never bit us. They are both so good. You will just adore them, I'm sure of it!

Have fun with them!

Laura:D

I just peeked in and one of them is asleep in the litter box. Lol. Maybe it's a new habit. :)

Edit: It's Suzi :biggrin2:

Oh my how adorable they are! You are one lucky bunny mama April. And they are 2 VERY lucky buns to have you as mama! ((((April))))

CKGS wrote:
Oh my how adorable they are! You are one lucky bunny mama April. And they are 2 VERY lucky buns to have you as mama! ((((April))))
Thanks! :)They are the sweetest! I think it's cute cause they keep sleeping in the litter box. LOl. And One or both keep peeing on the outside of it. Laura said they had no accident at her house. LOl. They'll get it eventually. I've just been giving them space. I don't want to stress them out too much. I want them to get use to our sounds and the kids. But... they let me pet them and everything :biggrin2:I just adore them.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Hi Laura!! :wave: April, you couldn't have adopted from a better rescue than Midwest. They rock!! Your new family members are precious and I can't wait to hear more about their life with you.

Thanks Patti. :biggrin2:Midwest had LOTS of great bunnies! If I had room for more, I probably would have come home with more!! :)Laura is awesome too. She has been there for me since my first adoption. She has always e-mailed me back or called me back. She is just a great person!! I highly recommend them!! :thumbup

lilbitsmom wrote:
Now that you've taken them home with you to live, I look at it as having two spots open up for more bunnies that need my help in healing or just finding a new family to love them. That is the biggest challenge of fostering. Hard to give up the ones you love!!

I know the feeling. *hugs* It is not an easy thing at times.

Grats April on the new bunnies, they got a great home.

OMG they are so cute gratz on the new additions!

JadeIcing wrote:
lilbitsmom wrote:

Like I told April when she was at the shelter on Sunday. I could not just adopt these two out to just any household. They are so special to me that they would have to go somewhere I know in my heartthey will get as good or better treatment than I was able to give them.

With April and Billy, I know the bunnieswill do well, grow and be loved and pampered.

Even though fostering is the hardest part of my job at the rescue, it is the part I love the most! You are definitely sad when they leave you, but it is a great feeling to find thatONE perfect home for a bunny you love with all of your heart!

I know the feeling my current fosters are special. Gabriel has a permanent tilt that needs a little more care and Surfer has slight vision issues that come into play when being handled. They need special homes that will love them and help them grow.

lilbitsmom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
lilbitsmom wrote:
Now that you've taken them home with you to live, I look at it as having two spots open up for more bunnies that need my help in healing or just finding a new family to love them.  That is the biggest challenge of fostering.  Hard to give up the ones you love!! 

Like I told April when she was at the shelter on Sunday.  I could not just adopt these two out to just any household.  They are so special to me that they would have to go somewhere I know in my heart they will get as good or better treatment than I was able to give them. 

With April and Billy, I know the bunnies will do well, grow and be loved and pampered.

Even though fostering is the hardest part of my job at the rescue, it is the part I love the most!  You are definitely sad when they leave you, but it is a great feeling to find that ONE perfect home for a bunny you love with all of your heart!

Latest posts

Back