Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg Can't wait for pictures! Your set up is awesome!
I'd love to have a cage like that for my bunnies!

Becca x

Becca wrote:
omg Can't wait for pictures! Your set up is awesome!
I'd love to have a cage like that for my bunnies!

Becca x
Thanks. I want my bunnies to have plenty of room when they're in the cage. I try to spoil them. I just love them to peices. :inlove:Right now I have the cage split in half til they get fixed. The pic's look like a bunch of panels but it's actually really nice.

DON"T BE MAD AT ME!! I'm home with 2 new bunnies!! :weee: But it's not Emmy. She was VERY beautiful!! But Laura brought Roscoe and his sister he's bonded too. Roscoe isthe rabbit I was suppose to adopt before he got into a fight and lost his leg. I asked her to bring him just so I can meet him.

Well......It was LOVE at first sight :inlove:

I wanted Roscoe! And Suzi looks just like him. :)I told her, I want Roscoe, but I didn't think she'd really let me have him. But she DID!!! I'm so HAPPY!!! I have 2 beautiful Bunnies!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

The bunnies are hiding in the cardboard house. I can't get pic's yet. As soon as I do I will post pic's. And I will add them to my blog too or maybe start their own since there is 2 bunnies. :biggrin2:

:bunnyheart:yahoo::laughsmiley: :):apollo::woohoo:biggrin2: I am HAPPY!!!

OMG!!!! What a change of plans.

I know. Lol. I had Roscoe picked out and put on hold when he was a baby. After his neuter I was I suppose to pick him up. Then he got into a fight with his siblings. He didn't heal well and lost a leg. Laura said she was gonna keep him. So originally he was suppose to be mine. :)That's why I asked her to bring him so I could meet him. It was LOVE!! When I seen him. LOl.

I'm so thankful for Laura letting me have him. Thanks Laura!! :)

PICTURES!! :) They won't come out of the house, LOl.

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg
Big Cage I made! :biggrin2:

IMG_0426.jpg
Suzi (left) Roscoe (Right)

IMG_0428.jpg
Roscoe

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Congrats on the new additions, April! Boy, they are a handsome pair :)
Hope they start binkying around for you soon!
Thanks. Me too. :) Hope to get better pic's soon. They are so cute and sweet.

They are adorable together - I can see why you couldn't resist them.

I wish you many many years of bunny joy with them....

TinysMom wrote:
They are adorable together - I can see why you couldn't resist them.

I wish you many many years of bunny joy with them....

That means alot to me. Thank you. :)

I lost my first rabbit within the first few months of having her. I have 4 bunnies now, so I hope we have many years together.:)

OMG April!!!!!!!! We had to do alot of work to the computer today so I hadn't been able to get on in awhile. Lol- You got Roscoe like I had suggested before. Didn't think you would be able to though after you said she was keeping him!
What adorable babies! What does your man think about them?
I am SOOOO excited for you. Congratulations!

Congrats!!! :weee:

They are so precious and what an amazing set-up. Those are two very spoiled new addition's you have.
I hope they are settling in nicely. How fun! Thanks for sharing.

CKGS wrote:
OMG April!!!!!!!! We had to do alot of work to the computer today so I hadn't been able to get on in awhile. Lol- You got Roscoe like I had suggested before. Didn't think you would be able to though after you said she was keeping him!
What adorable babies! What does your man think about them?
I am SOOOO excited for you. Congratulations!

Thanks! :)Billy went with me. He was in Bunny heaven at the shelter! He said he wished we could take more! LOl. He's a BUNNY LOVER!!! I'm glad though. He said he wished we could take Emmy too. If we had the room, we probably would have came home with 3. LOl.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back