Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took pictures of Daisy and Rascal's cage. It's approx. 6 ft. by 3 1/2 ft. It takes up one wall in my living room, but their worth it. :)

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

I use to use rugs for tractions, but they started eating it. :cry2 So now I use cardboard. That's why you see lots of cardboard. Lol. :)They like tearing it up anyway.

Hope you like Janet :)

I've been letting the babies out into the living room more. Their doing really great. Their not going potty on the floor. Starting out for short time( out to play )and working our way up. :biggrin2: I love watching them run and binky :)

AWWWWW Absolutely adorable babies! I love them! I want! Lol- that makes me sound like my kids when they see something they just have to have.

My gosh, there is just something about lil Rascal's face that makes me want to smoosh him and not let go. Hmmm Probably better if I don't ever get near him then, huh? Lol. Such beauties!

Thank you :D They are great bunnies. We love them lots. I even have a soft spot for mean ol' Daisy. LOl. I still try to love on her anyways, for a second. LOl. I tried to get pic's with my kids and bunniesbut the bunnies wanted to run instead and would wiggle out of their arms. Maybe next time....

I think I could probably get all 3 of my boys to each hold a portion of Tony and get a pic of them together that way-lol.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I like your cage setup. I think I might have to add a second level to mine. Do they like it closed it? Not sure what you mean?(the last question)sorry.

Thankyou! :) A second level just gives them more space to run or go and play. I want my bunnies to be happy.

It looks like a alot of panels cause I have Daisy and Rascal seperated. Theirs a wall down the middle. So I added more panels to Daisy's side to give her more space, that's why it's 6 ft long or better. And I put a second level shelf for her too.I'm hoping to get Rascal neuteredina week or two. Finally! :biggrin2:

When the doctor allows after Rascals neuter, I'll take the wall down after I re-bond them. So they'll have this HUGE enclosure!! I'm getting Daisy spayed too asap, just have to save for her next. My doc is expensive!!!!

Rascal.... I called the vet today and made the appt for Rascal's neuter. :cry2Figures my doctor is going on vacation so Rascal can't get in til August 20th ( I believe. LOl.) I was so mad cause I was hoping to get in sooner. Just my luck!! :X

I was gonna try to get Daisy done soon after him. I hope! She'll bequicker to heal, if there's no complications :pray:. I want to get them back together-rebond them asap.

Daisy ate her first cord yesturday! Of course it was to my cell phone. Just my luck, and my cell phone is dead now. Friday I have to go buy a new one. :grumpy:

:purplepansy:Daisy was out of her cage tonight. I was laying on the floor cause I'm trying to bond more with her. The only thing she will really do is lick me. So I was laying there and she comes up starts licking my forehead and goes into my hair and CHOMP!!,she takes my hair. OMG!!! I'm freaking. I'm already losing my hair from the medicine I'm on. So I get up. Bondingover til next time. LOl.

~~~ Gonna be taking more pictures soon. New bunny coming this Sunday!! :)Pic's of Rascal and Daisy too. ~~~

YEAH Pics! Lol. I can't wait to see new pics of Daisy and Rascal but also newbie.
Lol @ Daisy pulling out your hair. That is her way of bonding-bonding herself to your hair.

Back