Cute/Hot/Fit Guys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luv-bunniz wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Nick Jonas (of course!)

Nick%20Jonas-CSH-039589.jpg

:vomit:

:p

ETA: Nick Jonas looks like a wire haired collie I once walked :whistling and belive me, it wernt really a pretty dog :p

Hey now, hey now...I didn't diss anyone else's "hot guy pics" so no dissing mine!

I'll be adding more too :) hehe.

Emily

mouse_chalk wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
I couldn't agree more... Jonas Brothers = ick! They remind me of the Hanson brothers. Just as obnoxious. :p Anyone remember them?
Mmmmmmbop! I remember them lol!! Never much of a fan though.... apart from one song, Weird I think? :shock:
Yea the middle brothers wife just had a kid. Though I give the Hansons credit they didn't sell out like most.

OK, I guess I'm officially old. :) I look at the kids posted on these pages and couldn't imagine thinking they are attractive. They're just babies! hehe

Anyway, I'm not attracted to the usual pretty boys. I'm attracted to power and attitude. sooo... men such as...

James Gandolfini (I actually have a signed copy of this one)

20695.jpg

Michael Chiklis

chiklis.jpg

and ...yeah...Vin Diesel

tn2_vin_diesel_3.jpg

Give me a bad boy any day...

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Nick Jonas (of course!)

ETA: Nick Jonas looks like a wire haired collie I once walked :whistling and belive me, it wernt really a pretty dog :p

Hey now, hey now...I didn't diss anyone else's "hot guy pics" so no dissing mine!

Emily
my thinking exactly. there's some guys on here that i think are really ,but i'm keepin' my mouth shut:)

I think that Joe Jonas is pretty cute. He is also almost exactly my age. So, since no one has posted a picture of him I shall. (He looks sorta like my other guys from page one as well, if you notice. I definitely have a type.) Their music is so not my style, but in their defense, it isn't bad music like some I know out there.
trl.jpg

(OMG< I can't believe I am posting a pic of Joe Jonas. I don't even like them that much. He is just sorta cute.)

Oh, to break the tradition, there is a new guy I think is hot and he doesn't fit my general style. Blue eyes and no hair, very diferent. I have only watched the first three and a half seasons of Smallville so I don't know how he turns out, but Lex Luthor is pretty hot, bald head and all. The character development of Lex has also been fascinating so far. Really well written. (Why must my favorite character be the one I know will turn bad? It is horrible to watch but I can't stop!)

lex.jpg

Aina wrote:
I think that Joe Jonas is pretty cute. He is also almost exactly my age. So, since no one has posted a picture of him I shall. (He looks sorta like my other guys from page one as well, if you notice. I definitely have a type.) Their music is so not my style, but in their defense, it isn't bad music like some I know out there.

also in their defence-they do a ton of charity work for 21-20-16 year olds clebs. They have a foundation, Nick supports JDRF and they did a[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzsmv1ZFluI] PSA for the salvation army[/ame]. it's one of the reasons i like them so much-they do so much for other people(Nick is a fab example for other diabetic kids, i use him as an example a ton with my mentoring(i have type 1 diabetes, for those of you who don't know;))).

ok, i'm done:D

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Nick Jonas (of course!)

Emily

Dont take it personally :? "I was joking...in an opinionated way" :)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

tudors_jrm_2.jpg

Russell Crowe

russell-crowe-picture-3.jpg

James Franco

James_Franco.jpg

Paul Rudd

PaulRudd.jpg

Aaron Jeffery

aaronjeffrey_narrowweb__300x460,0.jpg

Hugh Laurie

hugh-laurie.jpg

And many many more including the hot new fresh from Australia Aussie guy at work. :)

undergunfire wrote:
Cove wrote:
And many many more including the hot new fresh from Australia Aussie guy at work. :)
GET 'EM, TIGER!

*raaaaaaawr*

;)
Don't encourage me... thats all thats holding me back, encouragement and of course me being the shy little fool I am. :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
OK, I guess I'm officially old. :) I look at the kids posted on these pages and couldn't imagine thinking they are attractive. They're just babies! hehe

Anyway, I'm not attracted to the usual pretty boys. I'm attracted to power and attitude. sooo... men such as...
Hey lol! I posted pics of men :p. Gerard Butler is almost as old as my parents.

Latest posts

Back