Cute/Hot/Fit Guys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ilovetoeatchocolate wrote:
OMG Mousechalk! I thought that I was crazy because I thought such an evil character was so hot! But apparently there is someone else out there as crazy as me.

Shannon
I love him! I think he's even hotter than the guy who plays Peter Petrelli!!

WOOHOO! SO glad I'm not on my own there!! :highfive:

Massari is gorgeous. . . Even if he is my brothers friend.. ;)

massari.jpg

Luv-bunniz wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
Jesse McCartney(it's a shame i don't like his later music:()
Oddly I am the reverse. :p

Agreed. Although I love love love "Beautiful Soul" from his first (or second?) album.
me too. i've been listening to Beautiful Soul(the whole CD)for 2 1/2 years and at this point it's my 'comfort' music. does any body else have that? it's like a pair of old jeans that fits you sooo well and you know every tear and pen mark on it. listening to it always makes me feel......i donno, i guess warm fuzzies or cared for orsomething. does that sound weird, LOL:p?

Bassetlaw wrote:
I feel so old...:sad:

:p

aww, don't :pet:

and if you must(feel old, that is), remember that i want to bunny nap you rabbits, so you have to stay alert:whistling. and there for not feel old. and it's 12 am and my blood sugars insanely high, so if this is a weird post..............excuse me. my BS high and i'm tired and sick and not thinking straight:help

LadyBug wrote:
now for my list(hands off them!)

Nick Jonas(duh!)

Jesse McCartney(it's a shame i don't like his later music:()

Alex Pettyfer(hehe!)

Damian(Celtic Thunder:biggrin2:-Blue eyes)

Keith(Celtic Thunder:cool:-surfer dude)

Zac Efron

Michael Seater

i'm sure there's more..............i'll edit later:biggrin2:
addition to my list:biggrin2:

Michael Seater in living life with derek(disney channel. i'm such a disney dork:p)

I'm with all the Jared Leto fans! Good call....

However...I can't believe no one took my #1. All the better, more for me! Since the no-shirt rule is applied, you're all at a disadvantage but here you go, some handsome photos:
Clean Hugh:
normal_HJ1769.jpg

Grungy Hugh:
normal_HJ_grungy_crouching.jpg

Wolverine Hugh!!! Coming in May, 2009!(hope this one is ok, he has a shirt on):
120108_wolverine1.jpg

I still stand by Jared Leto. :hearts

Eileen oh yes I'll have some of him too. ;)

JLS... yeah they are cute.. especially Aston... but nah.. (I hear he swings the other way? Probably not true. :p)

Michaela wrote:
JLS... yeah they are cute.. especially Aston... but nah.. (I hear he swings the other way? Probably not true. :p)
LOL!

I can't look at JLS that way... they are good looking and all, but I guess I'm just too old lol :? :embarrassed:

Although this gives me chance to post another 'cute guy' I like... the singer from The Script, if anyone has heard of them? I cannot remember his name, but he's cute! :D Although he looks a lot better in their videos than in any pictures I can find of him :?

TheScript69040.jpg

Why are the teenage guys grabbing at their belt buckles/crotches? It always makes me laugh! :p

Let's see here...

Scott Speedman (Underworld movies) I like guys with long hair :)

Johnny Depp (of course!) I had to post this picture. I know he's freaky like this, but this is a funny picture. I hope it doesn't offend!

Shaun Morgan (Seether) I don't normally like guys with makeup, but I'll make an exception here. ;)

David Bowie (vintage!)

Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)

Paul Reubens (PeeWee Herman) TOTALLY KIDDING! You should have seen your face, though! :p

mouse_chalk wrote:

How could I not think to add these? The lead singer is Danny, the bald on is Mark and the other is Glen.

Khermann - I love the "you hate me because i can look gay here but chicks wont stop digging me" pic. And Kurt Cobain, and I wish I would have seen my face on the last pic! I was like "WHAT?!?! ewwwww *puke*" and just stared at the comp screen then read what you wrote and felt stupid :p

And Kurt Cobain, and I wish I would have seen my face on the last pic! I was like "WHAT?!?! ewwwww *puke*" and just stared at the comp screen then read what you wrote and felt stupid
Did you mean Paul Reubens (bottom pic)? Kurt Cobain was the sexeh (even though he died when I was like, five).
Don't feel stupid. :p I feel stupid all the time, it's not fun :biggrin2: Just laugh, enjoy yourself :p Enjoy PeeWee.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

How could I not think to add these? The lead singer is Danny, the bald on is Mark and the other is Glen.
I LOVE their album! I'm listening to it all the time at the moment... He does look funny in that picture though, but normally he looks hot! :D

Yup :p I LOVE Breakeven!!

Back