Cute/Hot/Fit Guys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to search for pics of my guys actually wearing shirts...

My Ideal bit of *rough*.. Sean Bean as Major Richard Sharpe..

sean20bean.jpg

Sean just being ..hot..

sean.jpg

My man.. my husband.. Gerard Butler..

gerard_butler_08.jpg

gerard_butler_01.jpg

And don't even ask me what it is about this man.. but Dane Cook does it for me..

cook2.jpg

I'm sorry goingbacktocali, you must be mistaken as Gerard Buttler is my husband! Didn't you just loooove him in P.S I love you! I swear I could watch that movie so many times!

Shannon

ilovetoeatchocolate wrote:
Well isn't this an enjoyable thread! I love it! Someone has to find a pic of Richard Gere and put it up for me. I go ga ga over him. I know he is old but i don't care!

Shannon

Here ya go love...

gere.jpg

now for my list(hands off them!)

Nick Jonas(duh!)

Jesse McCartney(it's a shame i don't like his later music:()

Alex Pettyfer(hehe!)

Damian(Celtic Thunder:biggrin2:-Blue eyes)

Keith(Celtic Thunder:cool:-surfer dude)

Zac Efron

Michael Seater

i'm sure there's more..............i'll edit later:biggrin2:

LadyBug wrote:
Oddly I am the reverse. :p

JadeIcing wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
Oddly I am the reverse. :p

it's too......mature for my tastes;)

but he's still hot, LOL!

BabyBunnies wrote:
johnnydepp4.jpg

Johnny depp

*faints*

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Lotta hotties here, but I have to say he is my current fave. Who could resist the combination of gorgeousness and amazing acting talent??

:nicethread

ohh fun post! :)

You gotta love Ryan Reynolds :)

ryan1.jpg

and for some reason i really like Justin Long - he's my nerd crush right now. he's "Mac" in the Mac & PC commercials (and was also in Jeepers Creepers, Live Free and Die Hard..)
Long.0.0.0x0.247x400.jpeg

Michaela, I TOTALLY agree with Jared Leto!! :heartbeat: Do you like 30 Seconds To Mars?

It's funny how the guy I like most on this thread is the possibly least 'pretty' and one of the oldest of the lot.... It's GOT to be Colin Firth!!! *dies* :D

Most of the other younger guys on here I've never even heard of? :dunno And if I posted pictures of the guys I think are hot, you'd all think I was mad lol!! :p

Noo Jen we wouldn't think you were mad! Go on!!! :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
Michaela, I TOTALLY agree with Jared Leto!! :heartbeat: Do you like 30 Seconds To Mars?

It's funny how the guy I like most on this thread is the possibly least 'pretty' and one of the oldest of the lot.... It's GOT to be Colin Firth!!! *dies* :D

Most of the other younger guys on here I've never even heard of? :dunno And if I posted pictures of the guys I think are hot, you'd all think I was mad lol!! :p
I LOVE 30 Seconds to Mars! :D:D

I think many of the pictures are from Disney shows on here, I don't know many of them either. :p Post away! I thought people would think I was mad for Jared Leto.. of course I also wanted to sneak in a few others but didn't. xD

drunkenbunnyhugger wrote:
and for some reason i really like Justin Long - he's my nerd crush right now. he's "Mac" in the Mac & PC commercials (and was also in Jeepers Creepers, Live Free and Die Hard..)
Long.0.0.0x0.247x400.jpeg
Oh my....to me he's so "geeky" and yet I find him hot too ...

Then again - my honey is geeky and he's hot to me....so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Ok.... I'm posting away! You probably wont have heard of these people....

Andrew McMahon, singer of Something Corporate/ Jack's Mannequin:
:thud:
9329.jpg

Josh Partington, guitarist of Something Corporate and singer of band Firescape- Not 'hot' in that sense but I love him anyway for some reason.... Something about his voice I think :embarrassed:

Artist-109162-2068621.jpg

And Gary Lightbody- singer from Snowy Patrol..... My future husband?!! :p

(guy in the middle at the front....)
snow-patrol.jpg

Oooh! I forgot someone!

The guy who plays Sylar in Heroes :cool:

medium_sylar_heroes.jpg

Right, you're all going to think I'm completely mad now lol.... :p

:sofa:

Latest posts

Back