Cute/Hot/Fit Guys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luv-bunniz wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

How could I not think to add these? The lead singer is Danny, the bald on is Mark and the other is Glen.
I LOVE their album! I'm listening to it all the time at the moment... He does look funny in that picture though, but normally he looks hot! :D

Yup :p I LOVE Breakeven!!
Me too!! I'm listening to it right now! In fact, I'm just uploading a video of the bunnies, and it's playing in the background lol :p :biggrin2:

I'd dump my BF for this guy!...

jesse-metcalfe-400a0608071.jpg

I don't really have any pictures that arn't NSFRO but I find Christian Bale nice to look at. I love him in movies where he's playing someone creepy or scary, like American Psycho. I love to see maturity and age on a mans face so I like forehead wrinkles and crows feet a bit, I don't like soft boyish faces.

x1pcat2di.jpg

Also Gererd Butler, he's got lovely sparkly eyes. He was the delightfuly bearded main character in the 300 movie. It's very hard to find good pictures of him as he films well but photographs not so well.

Gerard-Butler1.jpg

i LOVE chase and penn!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! i just about die everytime they come on during gossip girl

Penn and Chace are very scrummy, but I have to say Ed Westwick beats them all

How can you not like that!

mvjbti.jpg

ed-westwick-photo.jpg

Drools:p
Go youtube search Chuck Bass womanizer! Tis grreat. I love his I'm Chuck Bass excuse haha In season 1 with the Serena and Georgina dilemma. Hes just so mmmmmm. Words can't explain haha.

I will probably get the weirdest looks, but I've always thought Hugh Laurie was like, beautiful. I must say that I had a crush on him before my bf.

http://pj.bloguje.cz/img/hugh_laurie_02.jpg

Of course I think my bf is beautiful but I don't have a head shot of him LOL

Ahh! lol. OK I soo have to add mine to here! lol. They're in no particular order, but I love em all the same!! ok, maybe not all the same, some more than others....No I lied, all the same! Lol

Channing Tatum!

adam-channing-tatum.jpg

Shia LaBeouf!

shia_labeouf01-719085-760799.jpg

Kellan Lutz! (this pic dont do him justice! lol)

kellan-lutz2.jpg

Nick Jonas (of course!)

Nick%20Jonas-CSH-039589.jpg

Justin Chambers!

Chambers-as-Alex-Karev.jpg

ETA: Taye Diggs! (can someone make this pic. smaller? I can't...?)

0000041200_20070705173631.jpg

Hmmmm. I know of way more, but I gotta think first! lol.

Emily

NZminilops wrote:
I don't really have any pictures that arn't NSFRO but I find Christian Bale nice to look at. I love him in movies where he's playing someone creepy or scary, like American Psycho. I love to see maturity and age on a mans face so I like forehead wrinkles and crows feet a bit, I don't like soft boyish faces.

x1pcat2di.jpg

Also Gererd Butler, he's got lovely sparkly eyes. He was the delightfuly bearded main character in the 300 movie. It's very hard to find good pictures of him as he films well but photographs not so well.

Gerard-Butler1.jpg

Ditto that! <3 smart down to earth unpretentious class acts!

:inlove:

My personal favorite crush man is Peyton Manning.. quaterback for the Indianapolis Colts. I love manly muscley tough guys that are super sweet on the inside. He's hot and he donates tons of money to children's hospitals and charities for kids. Perfect combo! And really tall which I love since I'm 5'11" :biggrin2:.

Manning.jpg

fb_AAHW070_8x10.jpg

:inlove::inlove: YUM

Sorry, but I have to agree.. the Jonas dude I would not consider good looking, but meh, that's me. I don't go for the boyish guy looks at all.. I think I'm just too old for that. Bring on the men! Hehe. :biggrin2:

And the previous pic of the Irish guy from P.S. I Love You.. Omg, he is so mine!

Latest posts

Back