CrystalBalls Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recent pic of Holly and Pokey.

My little Holly girl has been sneezing the last couple of days. Gonna phone the vet in the a.m. and get her an appt. Poor little girl. No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but my "human" baby girl, Makenna keeps me VERY busy. So I don't get on to forums anymore. I miss this one, but it's hard to get time to come on.

DSC05524a.jpg

DSC05537a.jpg

DSC05527a.jpg

Crystal

Okay, so NO I didn't fall off the face of the earth, just been so busy I haven't even had time to mess around on the forum. I really do miss it though.

So much stuff going on with me. Makenna is now almost 15 months old and keeps me very busy. She's a going machine!! I also watch my friends little guy 3 days a week who is 18 months old.

My fiance and I have set our wedding date, FINALLY. (We have been together 5 years....) and we are getting married October 20, 2010 in CUBA!! So I've started the planning on that. So exciting!!!!

I am also going back to school. Just in the process of upgrading one of my credits to a college level english and I am planning on taking Medical Administration, hopefully.

So I've been really busy. I promise to really try and pop in more often. I have some new pics of the Buns that I will post later on. Both Smokey/Pokey and Holly are doing well. They sure are lazy though! lol

Saw the Tribute video with my little Bandy Boo in it, Wow that totally made me bawl my eyes out. I really miss that little guy. I have a picture of him over the other Buns pen....

Anyways I will head back on to the forum a little later and post some new pics. Hope all is well!! You all are missed, I promise :)

Crystal

I'm really glad life is treating you well :)

And yes please! some pictures!

Latest posts

Back