CrystalBalls Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuggy's. Thank You! Myfiance builds Houses for a living, so I hope a he can handle building alittle Ramp for the babies hehehe. I told him you thought itwas nice, he said thanks :) LOL It definitely wasn'tchocolate milkshake in the bowl, it was a little baby food.

Hayley - I'm trying not to be jealous either, but I seem like just amaid for them now. But that's okay, I'm glad they're happytogether. But they've become so darn lazy LOL

No 8 hour drives for me anytime soon lol

Holly now uses the little ramp, Daddy made forher. Woo Hoo!! So now she can join Bandit on the top level ofthe cage. Here are some pics of them "upstairs" hehe

DSC01546a.jpg

DSC01549a.jpg

DSC01547a.jpg

DSC01548a.jpg

Hey Everyone,

Well its been way too long since I last updated the buns' blog. So I thought I'd put up some new pics of the babies!

Here's my handsome boy!:

DSC01726a.jpg

One of the cutest bunny butts I've ever seen (Yes I'm biased lol):

DSC01723a.jpg

And here's funland, in my livingroom. Excuse the mess. I'm packing. We're moving, we got a house!! Woo Hoo! Bunnies get their own room as of August 1st. So this mess, will be in their room :):

DSC01733a.jpg

The babies in their cage:

DSC01712a.jpg

Buddies! Holly and Timmy the Kitty (Timmy likes Timothy hay too, to chew it and throw it around the place):

DSC01716a.jpg

That's it for now. I will update again soon. And can't wait to show off their very own room in a month! Yayyyy

Very cute pictures, their cage does not look like it needs cleaning to me. Maybe you would like to come to my house and clean! Now that needs cleaning LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Very cute pictures, their cage does not look like it needs cleaning to me. Maybe you would like to come to my house and clean! Now that needs cleaning LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

Must agree with Susan. I don't see anything that "needs" cleaning;).

How's the move coming along? Sorry, I don't remember, are you going from an apt to a house? Either way, congrats! I wish I was moving:(.

Yes we got a house. Moving August 1st. Can't wait for the buns to have their very own room and not have to lock them in their cage anymore. It's comming along alright, I've started the packing.

Been way too long since I last updated. Had a problem with my camera's wire. Buns decided to chew it!

Bandit playing with his box they took over:

DSC01868a.jpg

In Their Room:

DSC00278a.jpg

Playing with Mommy:

DSC00274a.jpg

DSC00273a.jpg

DSC00272a.jpg

DSC00271a.jpg

DSC00270a.jpg

Great picrures Crystal, but we need more.:pinkelepht::pinkbouce::bunnydance::runningrabbit::running bunny

Susan:bambiandthumper

Latest posts

Back