CrystalBalls Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey stranger!! How's my little neice Holly doing??? Not to mention handsome little Bandit? Haven't seen you around in a bit...

Hey Guys!

Well I don't have many pics right now, cuz they're all on my camera as my computer isn't hooked up at the moment.

But here's two new pics I took today. Hanging out in their cage (which they rarely ever are)

DSC00459a.jpg

DSC00463a.jpg

Crystal

And I just realized October 25th, is Happy Gotcha Day to my Bandy Boo!! It's only been 1 year since that fuzzy little guy came in to my life and brought me more joy then I can express. Can't wait for many many more years with my baby boy!

Here's a pic of my Baby boy within the first few minutes of arriving at my house.

DSC00359a.jpg

Crystal

Beautiful! :inlove:

I don't know what it is with me and harlequin coloured buns, but I swear I just adore them all, I NEED Holly! :nod And I'll take Bandit too! ;)

I know I know! I'll post some new ones soon. Holly's 1st Gotcha Day was January 1st~ Can't believe I've had my little girl for a year. She's been such a sweetheart, although still quite anti-social. But has made Bandit very happy and content.

I'll post new pics ASAP.

Crystal

Well it's been forever since I posted in this blog. And it'll probably be a while again before I do, since my due date is Friday. Hopefully Makenna doesn't take too long to get here! We're waiting anxiously now!

Well as most know, we lost our baby boy, Bandit. He got very ill and we had to let him go. So Holly is now a solo bun, and seems to be adjusting very well. We made her a new pen in our dining room for now, so she's always around us. She actually seems to be comming around, I'm sure she misses Bandit, but she seems pretty happy. I sure do miss that little guy though! Maybe one day we will get Holly another friend (I'd love to rescue one), but for now with the baby on the way I don't have the time or energy to devote to bonding a pair. (I don't think I'd get as lucky as I did with Bandit and Holly. They're bond was almost instant!)

Anyways here'sa couple pics of the baby girl and her new Pen.

First day in new Pen (The purple cage is no longer in there, she never went in it, so we took it out to give her more room to play):

DSC04593a.jpg

DSC04594a.jpg

DSC04595a.jpg

DSC04596a.jpg

Couple days later:

DSC04634a.jpg

DSC04626a.jpg

What a lovely pen! My bunnies would be jealous...

I hope your baby girl comes along quickly as well. Make sure to post lots of pictures when she does arrive.

I'm sure Holly will do fine on her own for a while. Perhaps you will get lucky and she will find true love again. Taking her to a bunny rescue to do some speed dating would probably increase her chances of finding a good boyfriend.

--Dawn

Hey everyone.

I know its been a VERY long time since I last posted. But with Makenna here, it's been busy and I don't get on the computer very much anymore.

But I wanted to let everyone know, we got another new member of our family on July 17th. His name is Smokey! He is Bandit's brother. (As most know, Bandit came to me because him and his brother wouldn't get along) well my friend still had Smokey and knew how muchI missed Bandit, and wanted a friend for Holly so she brought him down for me. He's such a sweetheart. And him and Holly are already friends. (He keeps mounting her though, I hope that stops soon she doesn't seem to like that very much lol)

So here are a couple of pics. I will try and get on more, and post new pics!!

Crystal

Smokey and Holly!

DSC05020a.jpg

Bunny Flop (Which he does ALL the time!! Too cute)

DSC05017a.jpg

Yea they're great buddies already. Except for when he's trying to hump her. Hopefully he'll be done trying to be dominent soon.

Yea he's a little smaller then Bandit. And he was always the more social one of the two. And he really is. He comes up to u whenever u go to the pen.

Latest posts

Back