CrystalBalls Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalballl

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :)

Thought I'd share my new buddy, Bandit. (Noticed someone else recently got a bunny and named theirs that :)

I adopted Bandit from a friend of mine. Him and his brotherwould just NOT get along. So Oct 25/06 he came to live withme. He's a neutered Mini French Lop. He's anabsolute sweetheart.

Here's some pictures I thought I'd share ;)

:hello Crystalballl and :welcome1to ROF.

Bandit is a BeautifulBoy and I love hisColors. I just got my first Holland lops a week ago. His nameis Mongo and he's wonderful and really funny.:wink

Come by and meet Mongo in The Rabbit Blog section with all his photos.:yes:

This is the Totally Best forumI'veFound,With all it'sGreat info and wonderfulPeople.They're :blueribbon:

Hope you really Enjoy it here! :biggrin:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Thank you very much. He came to mewith that name and didn't have the heart to change it. Hisbrother (lives still with his previous owner) name is Smokey. HenceSmokey and the Bandit

Got Another pic, Testing to put them on a new way :)

DSC00499.jpg

And here's a couple more

First is his Cage/Pen. After Christmas we're gonna build hima nice BIG bunny condo. But until then, he enjoys what hehas. He gets a lot of time out for Free run!

DSC00495.jpg

And then there's Bandit eating...His favourite thing to do by far lol

DSC00503.jpg

He's adorable! And I like the way youhave his run set up. He's a lucky bunny! He looksquite tiny, how old is he?

Just thought I'd stick another pic up.I'm always taking pics of my pets! For such a spoiled Bunnywith lots of toys, Bandit sure can be a lazy little guy :) hehehe

DSC00515.jpg

Cleaned up his pen and put his new blue blankie in today hehehe

DSC00518.jpg

Bandit is such a little sweetheart!Ilove the picture of him asleep.:inlove: I think you have agreat setup there, Iwish I was allowed to havemybunnies live inside!:)

Michaela andthe girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Hi, where did you get the big colourful "cloth tube"?

Any or all of mine would love one of those, and Christmas is coming maybe Santa will bring them one.

Susan:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi, where did you get the big colourful "cloth tube"?

Any or all of mine would love one of those, and Christmas is coming maybe Santa will bring them one.

Soooska. I looked in EVERY pet store for that tube.Petsmart, all the big chains you name it. But I found it atPet Valu. (I know that store is a chain but it's so small) Ithought I was wasting my time going in there, but there itwas. They have a few. There's one that looks justlike mine but it's much smaller (skinnier) and I didn't think it'd bebig enough, so I got the larger one. Itcost$25. Bandit LOVES it!! I highly recommend it. :)

And Thank you very much Michaela & Nuttinbuttrouble.

Hubby and I are going to build him a real big condo with pen reallysoon! Just gotta locate NIC cubes or something similiar in myarea :)

Crystalballl wrote:
Just thought I'd stick another pic up. I'm alwaystaking pics of my pets! For such a spoiled Bunny with lots oftoys, Bandit sure can be a lazy little guy :) hehehe

DSC00515.jpg

Cleaned up his pen and put his new blue blankie in today hehehe

DSC00518.jpg

I love the pics and that is one cool setup. Poor baby got tuckered out from all the loving...hehe.

Blyre

Crystalballl

Wow it looks Great, You did a fantastic job!:great:

I'll bet Bandit Loves it. :happybunny:

Not criticizing Your greatjob but I still think youneed toadd more electrical ties at the corners next to theconnectors, if not when Bandit jumps on upper level the whole thingcould collapse.:shock2:and we don't want That.:no:

Just in Case!:biggrin:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Latest posts

Back