Clover Most likely a BOY!!!???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone :) It's so hard to get her to hold still for a good photo. The reason the whole idea is confusing is the misplacement.... it sounds very likely that it is a testicle... it just feels *full* and not smooshy like Tony's..... Isn't this terrible? LOL! talking about bunny testicles....

Jim, I think she's gonna bite me if she's a girl too! LOL! Actually, she's never offered to bite us... she's a sweetie

Well, I was holding Tony Balony last night and decided to just feel his little *buddies* while he was sitting normally on my lap. When they are *dropped down* instead of laying on his back and sort of tucked up........ it feels very similar to Clover's *spot*..

We do believe that Clover is truly a boy! :shock2:I'd say I'm about 95% sure.

This time it's the biggest surprise we've had from the gender fairy - but a welcomed one since the alternative is something bad wrong with her...... errr him.

No wonder sh.... he gets so ticked at us when we call him *her* or refer to Cloverbunny not liking the clothing we put on him. :coolness:

We are having a very difficult time changing gender tho..... Clover is a girl...... my gosh I have a transgendered rabbit! :?

Hooray! I'm glad that Clover is probably a boy and nothing's wrong with him! It will be weird referring to him as a boy... Tony turned into a boy a year and a half ago and I still think of him as Heidi sometimes.

Congrats on being bunny mom to three boys!

I'm really relieved to hear it's just a Gender switch and nothing more serious. Silly boy, hiding it from you all this time! (Ummm... Bambi named hisskunk friend "Flower" even though he was a boy... he can stay "Clover"...)

I hope he's made up his mind now and is going to STAY a boy! :p

edited because I got a skunk confused with a bunny!

No wonder Clover looked so upset in that little dress! Maybe you just have a feminine "he"! :) My mum has always had girl dogs, and now that she owns Brody (a boy), she always calls him "her". It's funny. :)

Haha....I guess the jokes on you! It's going to be hard to start saying "he" when talking about Clover. My neighbor found out after six years that his boy was really a girl.

[align=center]Rofl, my boyfriend just found his rabbit Ivy is actually a boy as well.

I remember when I first saw Bayou's boy parts I freaked out thinking they were tumors... after the initial panic, I dissolved into hysteric fits of laughter when I realized what they really were.
[/align]

LOL! I feel like an idiot actually - I was a MESS when I thought it was a tumor, but he's a boy is what I think. Since the leg is pushing things to the side/up, I think it's just different. Also, I think the other one is up inside - Probably above that leg/hip that is pushed in.

Again, you'd never know she was .... LOL he was handicapped really. He's a sweetie and plays and thumps and all that. It's VERY difficult to think of my sweet girl as a sweet boy!

Boys can be sweet too... remember, I was told my son Benn was a girl when I was ultrasounded at 5 months and I was all set to have a girl until I was 7 months along and the new doctor's office did an ultrasound and found out Benn was a BOY!

Now, he loves his makeup (sometimes he takes mine) and cutting and styling hair and fashion but he's still as sweet... :p

GladClover is OK... even if he wants to pretend he's a girl...he is adorable.

Denise

I refer to my first bun as Sheba (the one that I found in a park)
I didn't know anything about rabbits at the time and to be honest I did not know Sheba was a boy for years; when I did find out it blew my mind. I could not mentally handle Sheba being a boy so I just continued to call him her and pretended that he was a she.
This was so far back that I did not know bout spay/neuter :blushan:

Isn't this the second time the gender fairy came to visit you? Don't you think it's about time she leaves you alone?! LOL

Glad he is okay and it's nothing serious! :)

Really glad all is well. I once adopted a bunny from a friend called whilamena and called her billy. Then i saw her spray one day and had heard only boys cock their legs like that so grabbed her for a cuddle and saw them large as life. I was like oh god good thing she is called billy. lol xx

Having seen a bunny with less furriness around his bottom than Tony.... and built more like Clover....... a cute little English Spot buck that my cousin has right now....

He was laying all flopped and his little do-hinkies were visible ........ I'm sure now that Clover's *tumor* is a misshapen testicle.......

:laughsmiley:

LOL! It's just so funny! cause I originally thought he was a boy. I think I saw a little tuft of what could be a testicle when he was a young buck.

Guess I can get him some new boyish clothing!! LOL!

Latest posts

Back